Chapter Five

Jenny's Part

So I still like Ian a lot I also know that so does Candice. I'm scared that if i tell her she will rip my head off. If she does that then Ian and I will never get to be together then my heart will be broken forever. So I don't think I'm gonna tell her I think I'll just keep it to myself. Then no one will get hurt. Man this is gonna be hard cause I think I'm inlove with him.

Candice's Part

I so love Ian and i think he's about ready to propose. If he does I'll say yes but we'll have to be engaged for about 8 years. Oh well that test how much he truly loves me. Anyway Jenny has been acting weird like she is Hiding something what could she be hiding. It's not like she's hiding that she likes my boyfriend cause she would never like him. She pretty much hates him.

Ian's Part

So I think that I;m starting to like Jenny and I know that i shouldn't but she's so darn hot I mean I love her blonde haor and her brown eyes. I don't she likes me though and I need to tell Candice that I think we  should break up I mean i think she feels like we are drifting apart too. I mean it's pretty obviouse that we are like we never talk. What else could she think that i'm trying to find her the perfect engagment ring.