chapter three

Jenny's story

So I think I might actually ask if Candice and I can be friends again. I mean it has been about a month since we talked and i'm starting to miss her and I guess I can deal with Ian being. I mean he's pretty cool to hang out with. He's really funny and really sweet but only as friends it's not like I like him or anything. Anyways I'm sure if she'll except but it's worth a try. Here it goes Five minuets later. She said yes!!!!!! As long as I learn to like Ian hanging out with often. YES I got my friend back!!!!!!!! 

Candices's Story

So Jenny went up to me and asked if we could be friends again I said yes of course.I'm so glad she's back I can barely breath. I missed her so much I never would've admitted it. Anyways I finally get to tell her about me and Ian's first kiss. I'm so exited i think she'll so happy for me. YAY got my best friend back. I'm so happy.                                                                                            

Ian's StorySo apperntally Jenny aked Candice to be frineds again and that they are friends again. I'm so happy for them. I mean they were best friends and made me feel bad that I broke them apart. Since that they back to being friends it won't seem as awkward talking to Jenny a lot. I'm not kidding i've been talking to her more than i've been talking to Candice but that's just cause I felt bad. It's not like I like her or anything.