chapter two:

Jenny's story

So today Ian went up to me today and asked me why I didn't like him as a friend anymore. I told him that I do like him as a friend it was just that he was spending every with me and Candice and I didn't like it.I know that I should tell her that but I don't think she would believe me. She thinks that I like him what no. Okay maybe as a friend but nothing more. God why doesn't she understand that he is her boyfriend and that I would never in a million years go out with him but she would say that i am just lying to her so that we will be friends again. Which I wouldn't be because if I had to lie to get her friendship then she wouldn't of been considered a good friend.

Candice's story

So I asked Ian what did Jenny say aka lie about. He said he wouldn't betray her trust I was like that's why I asked you to go talk to her anyway to find out what she is saying about me. He told me that she said nothing bad and that we should really start being friends again. I mean yeah I would love to have her as a friend again. To be able to tell her about Ian and about life and all the fun things we should do. Well I don't think that she wants to be friends with me anyways I mean I was being a little bratty towards her but I thought she deserved it, If she did want to be friends again I wouldn't turn her down but shes gonna have to ask first. 

Ian's Story

I'm begining to think that they are never gonna make up. One of them wants the other to ask to be friends again and so does the other.So they are not gonna make up unless one of them gains up the courage to ask the other to become friends again. Like thats ever going to happen. I wonder if I talked to one of them if one would ask the other to become friends again. i'm not sure any of them would gain up the courage to do it though. I'm just scared that if I get into this whole mess I won't get out of it alive. To make things worse they are teenagers so they can be bratty at times. So I gotta catch one of them when they are in a good mood. That might be diffulcult.