The Beginning (Prologue)

Roxanne's POV

"Wake up bitch!" is all I hear before I'm  splashed with water and forced awake. I jolt up by the sudden splash and shout, looking at my awakener, who is none other than Miss Hannigan. "Finally, you were sleeping like you were dead, which I was hoping that was the case." she said as she started kicking and punching, the usual routine. I don't cry, like always, I just sit there, taking the punches and kicks that come my way, no emotion on my face. After about an hour of her having her fun, she gets bored and turns to leave my bruised and bloody body laying on the bed. "Oh, by the way," she said as she turns around, right at the doorway, "Someone is surprisingly gonna come interview you all, they'll probably take you three, but not you Roxanne, I don't see why anyone would interview you in the first place." Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my siblings were watching the entire time, I told them not to do anything and they did exactly that. They just sat there, watching, sadness and regret evident in their eyes. As soon as Miss Hannigan left, I ran over to my younger siblings, seeing the tears in Destiny's eyes. I start holding her close, her snuggling her head into my shoulder, crying her heart out. I didn't give a crap that my shirt was soaked from the tears, I just cared about getting my youngest sister happy, attempting to get all three of them happy, and a little me, if that can ever happy in our life..........

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys!!!!!!!!! So your probably mad about the other stories not getting published a lot or at all, but I have my reasons!!! School just started and I have been having writer's block for the other stories and I have had wanted to make a story about my OC's. I have many idea's for this story but feel free to leave some recommendations in the comments, I'll probably choose some! Hope you enjoy, Bye! Author~ Out!

P.S. Sorry if there are any misspellings or bad grammar!!!