Chapter 39

Leo's POV

When (y/n) was controlling her invention and started to kill Hunters, I could tell that she was smiling. 'How much I long to see her smile!!' Just thinking of it will make me drop to my knees! But sadly her lower half of her face was covered by her shirt.

Once My Love's project X freed us, I ran to find her things. Soon enough, I was surrounded by Hunters. "Where is Despair Bear's clothing and equipment?! Tell me now!" I say. "We ain't tellin you nothin! Who are you to boss us around?" One says angrily and points his weapon at me.

Suddenly, Project X ran over and killed them then continued running throughout the building on all fours. Quickly running into each room, I finally found her things. Even her favorite! The dust mask.

BOOM

The loud sound startled me so I quickly ran to it. The sound lead me outside. "That sucks. He overheated..." I heard the most anglic voice ever say. She came out from behind a tree, the Creepypastas do the same.

"My love! I have found your things!" I say loudly. 'I like to make sure that the Creepypastas dont even try anything.' "You did that, Leo?" She asked surprised slightly. Nodding my head, I gesture to her things which were in my hands.

"Oh, thank you." I could tell that she was smiling which made me smile. "As a reward, how about I get to see that smile again~?" I purr. My statement seemed to have shocked the Creepypastas but (y/n) nodded slightly and pulled down her shirt.

Her beautiful face was fully shown but best of all, she then smiled sweetly. 'OH MY GOD!!!' It made my heart melt and my knees felt weak. She did the sweetness on purpose but I loved it! Before I knew it, she put her dust mask on.

I caught a glance of the Creepypastas staring at her wide eyed with red blushes on their faces. This made my blood boil so I hugged (y/n) from behind once she took her stuff. 'Knowing her, she wont care if I do this...'

As she was writing something in a tiny notebook, I looked over at the Creepypastas and placed a kiss on her neck. The anger in their eyes as they glared at me is hilarious. 'These boys have a crush on MY teddy bear! They need to learn that they dont have a chance! She's mine!'

Tightening my grip slightly before nuzzling into her neck, I smirk and glare at the other boys. As expected, (y/n) didnt do anything to stop me. Next was a lick then more kisses. She was so zoned out on writing and thinking that she didnt care on what I did.

Curling my lips around my teeth, I then start gumming on her ear lobe. My actions continue to make the others jealous. Moving my left hand onto her breast gave me a sense of confidence to move my right hand into her inner thigh.

(Y/n) then stopped what she was doing, closed her tiny notebook, and turned her head to look at me. I freeze and slowly give a nervous smile. "Uhh.... hi" I say nervously. There was silence and all she did was stare at me blankly. 'Ok! Dont... panic! Ah! Too late I'm panicking!!'

My body froze under her gaze of coldness. "Stop." She said quietly but sternly. "Ok!" My hands and arms quickly retract to my sides. (Y/n) starts walking in the forest while putting her equipment on. I follow closely behind.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: ok, I know one of you asked for more Leo x (y/n) moments. Forgot who but there you go