Chapter 50

~(y/n)'s POV~

It's been a year since I met the creppypastas. Time flies when you're making killer robots for a plan that I've had since I was young. I've noticed that they've started to act weird whenever I'm around. Lingering stares, stumbling on words, sometimes complete avoidance. I've even started to get small random gifts at my doorstep.

They're anonymous but they're the only other beings that know of my hideout. "(y/n)!" Leon called me over. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked as I wipe off ink from my hands. "We got a note from our buisness partner saying that it's urgent and they need our help defeating some demon named.. Kalgo." He says while looking at the scribbled on paper.

I sigh and go back to work. "Tell them we'll be there in 1 day. I need time to study and prepare." I say and gently shoo him away. While he's off doing what I told, I'm at home tinkering a way to make holy water granades.

~Slenderman's POV few days earlier~

A letter was found on my desk this morning. It was neat and in a pink envelope. Sighing, I open it, thinking it was another joke love letter the children have made.

"Dear Slenderman,
           I see that you've become find of a certain human. She just so happens to be one of my favorite humans to watch. I know what she's planning, of course you want to know but you'll have to come to me. Alone. Bring a single creepypasta and I won't tell you a single thing on what she's planning. My minions are expecting you, so you won't be attacked. I expect you to be here by sundown, mr.tree.                               
                           The loving demon king,
                                                                Kalgo."

I cringed at the letter and pondered on what to do. Whenever I tried to read her mind, I get a headache. And I don't exactly trust what possible thing she's planning. (Y/n) is very secretive, even her partner doesn't know what she's planning.

After making up my mind, I tuck the letter into one of my drawers and stand up. I walk to the livingroom, seeing many pastas doing their usual things. "I'm going out for a bit, don't follow me." I say. They all seem to shrug or just not care.

After teleporting most of the way, I go through the portal to the underworld. 'its time to learn what kind of secret she's hiding..' I think to myself and make my way towards the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: shit's about to get real, my dudes