Chapter 33

A/n: i figured some Leo cuteness was needed lol

(Y/n)'s POV

Its been a week since the party. I now have my samples of fabrics and am working on them. A pair of arms snake around my waist and pulls me closer to warmth. "What is it, Leo?" I ask, never looking away from my work. "Come cuddle with me, im lonely.." He then starts to nuzzle my neck.

Leo knows that nuzzling my neck is a weakness. "Stop that! Im busy" i say and turn my head so he cant get to my neck. "What are you even doing?" He asks and looks over my shoulder. I sigh "Knowing you, you wont let go until either i bore you with my work or until i agree to cuddle. Im genetically modifying these fabrics to be water proof." I explain.

"Why?" Leo asks and holds me tighter. 'This is annoying..' i think to myself. "My project has to be water proof so-" i was cut off with a loud knock on my door. "Its me, Splendor! The hunters are attacking! Please help!" Splendorman calls from the other side of the door.

I push off Leo's arms and quickly grab my items for battle. "Leo, grab your knife and gun!" I say. He nods and quickly grabs them. Pushing open the door, Leo and i have Splendorman teleport us to the area.

The Creepypastas were surrounded by the hunters. Each hunter was wearing some kind of armor and was holding many things. Some held nets while other held some sort of tazer. "SPLENDOR, GET SALLY OUT OF HERE!" Slenderman yelled. Splendorman nodded and teleported away with Sally.

"Careful men! There's a new enemy!" A hunter with slightly different armor yelled. 'Probably talking about me' i take a step forward. "Leave things to me." I say coldly. The Creepypastas looked at me in disbelief.

I take out a small gadget with my logo on it. Quickly, i throw it at the hunters. It beeps a few times then laughs, it explodes and everyone stands still for a second. "What good did that do?!" Jeff yells angrily.

Suddenly, all of the hunters tazers stopped working and their armor fell to the ground. "A disarming bomb, comes in handy." I say then charge at full speed to the hunters. Taking out my weapon, i throw one sword at the hunters while holding onto the other.

As i pull the sword im holding, the gruesome sound on flesh being cut swept through the air

As i pull the sword im holding, the gruesome sound on flesh being cut swept through the air. I had cut 3 hunters in half by their mid section with one swing. The other sword returns to my hand with a single pull. The sight of my blood soaked sword made the other hunters look at me in horror.

"Take her down first! Capture them all!" The lead Hunter yells. Nets were thrown at the Creepypastas but they got free and fought against the other hunters. I continue my own fun with bloodshed. The satisfying scene of flesh tearing and blood gushing.

Hunter after hunter, i take them down swiftly as they approach me. Soon after, many bodies are on the ground. The remaining hunters step back in fear. The leader grits his teeth in anger and annoyance. "Fall back men! Another day!" He yelled. The hunters then fled.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: went from sweet to sour pretty quick, huh?