Chapter 3 - The High Touch✋

I quickly turned to Eva to ask

" Now tell me why you were hiding?? WHAT DID YOU DO AGAIN!!!!?"

" You know me. Aish I was so stupid I was moving next on the stage when I acciden-" she was interrupted by the loud noise of mic that the host guy was holding. I couldn't hear her properly.

" Tell me later ok? I can't hear you now" The host guy started talking grabbing everyone's attention.

" Alright, I have to say our ARMY's done that pretty cooly. Okay, so now here it comes your favourite part. THE HIGH-TOUCH!!! Are you ready ARMY?? Let's go!!"

Everyone cheered and screamed in excitement.

As everyone was getting on the stage for their turn, Eva was still trying to hide behind me as if she doesn't wanna be seen by someone. But who??

I couldn't ask because if I even do so I don't think she could hear me. The hall was filled with people murmuring, laughing excreta excreta.

I was lost looking around the hall when suddenly it was my turn and I was like o.o

I quickly got on stage and one by one my hand touched Jimin, Yoongi and tae's hand.

I was moving to hobi next when suddenly I saw everyone on stage was standing in a circle as if they are watching someone performing

I got curious. I joined the crowded circle when I saw a girl fainted and the thing that most touched my heart was Jin was holding her from falling. No wonder everyone around is gasping and whispering stuff.

I mean who wouldn't want them fainting and seokjin holding them with a big precious smile on his worldwide handsome face.

I was listening to random people's Whispering. Don't judge me. They were whispering that loud that you can hear them from your floor to the roof. If that makes sense.

Suddenly I thought of Eva. She wasn't around. "Where could she go now?? Is she hiding behind a tree now? Oh well I don't see one and I can't be bothered to-" my eyes caught the scene where the girl was laying down on jins lap.
My eyes widened when I saw the familiar face. IT WAS FLIPPING EVA!!!

SHE FAINTED??? BUT HOW? SHE WAS FINE A MINUTE AGO.

I quickly Made my way through the crowd to where Eva was.

I heard Jin say " Oh my god, is she okay? Hello??* Placing his hand by her neck gently* Open your eyes!!"

" Eva..Eva!!! What happened to you!!?*panicking* can we take her somewhere comfy??" I exclaimed.

" Yeah, sure." Jin replied instantly

"But ho-" before I could say so, Jin lifted her up. Carrying her in bridal style. I was shook for a moment but then I had to follow him.