Chapter 4 - Could a doctor help?

HOW IS OUR HANDS STUCK LIKE THAT??? AS IF ITS GLUED IN?!!!!!

I started panicking. Everyone was staring at us weirdly. I..I didn't even know myself what was happening.
Am I dreaming or something because this cannot happen in real life!! Is this possible??

Jungkook and I stood there tring to separate our hands and lastly give up.

Two man ran towards us to solve this strange problem as soon as possible because the event must go on time.

One of the guy pulled and gripped my hand hard that a " oow" escaped from my mouth.

Jungkook imidiately noticed and told the guy to not touch me. I was doing a "awe" inside my head.

* Y/n what are you doing?? Will you ever stop fangirling ??*

But then the manager came and saw the situation. He too pulled our hands but failed and that jerk was too harsh pulling jungkook's soft hand.

"Yahh, can you please not pull hard, it's hurting him" I snapped.

" But he didn't make any sounds or say so, how come you can tell when he's hurt?" the manager asked me curiously.

" Yeah Y/n, I didn't even tell you so" jungkook also added.

Acctually I didn't know myself either how I know he's being hurt . Strange.

" I.uh..idk I felt it would" I didn't have anything else to say.

"Okay, we need to solve this matter, but not here. The event must go on" the manager said.

" But if one member is missing the rest of the ARMY won't be pleased" one of the staff member included.

It seemed like the manager was thinking how to control this situation.
He took few moments and then spoke.
Me and jungkook looked at each other.

" Okay, since jungkook cannot be absent in the high touch, Y/n you have to stand with him, so he could finish the event. This is the only way now. We are running out of time, hurry up get back to your places" he hurried up and everyone quickly continued with the event.

I could already tell the event won't go well after i saw few of the girls tring to get extremely touchy with jungkook, in order to prove something to me.

But what!!?!?

I finally realised they were jealous because of how close I was standing next to Jungkook. But that ain't my fault. I felt bad for them.
I would've felt the same as they feeling now if I was in their place.

I apologized secretly to them.

It was the last row's turn when all of a sudden a fanboy asked jungkook.

" Is that your cousin or relative because she's hot" for some reason i felt that guy's talking is dirty.

I felt a sudden anger inside of me. As if I was gonna punch him now but before I could even say something jungkook snapped.

" No, she's my girlfriend. So watch your mouth" he said with idk annoyed tone.

The guy quickly escaped.

I suddenly felt a hand interlocking fingers with mine. I looked at jungkook to find him saying " awe you look so adorable when you are angry"
I blushed at his words.

" Don't worry , as long as I'm with you I won't let anyone to look at you-"
He suddenly stops realising what's he saying and  and never talked again leaving me confused.