Chapter5- What's the reality?

Jungkook's POV:

Our lips were almost touching when Namjoon hyung shouted loud. I was shook but more of disappointed. I wanted to explore how those soft rosy lips feels on mine. This would've been a first try for my first move but Aishh those hyungs!!!

I was sitting there beside Y/n who was already looking down embarrassed, when Namjoon hyung came and just made it worse.

Aren't you too hungry?!!

Thanks a lot for that hyung! Now I was more embarrassed then anyone in this world. I secretly looked at Y/n but then a relief appeared in my heart to see her confused face. Meaning she didn't get it what wrong way Namjoon hyung meant.

I quickly whispered to him so no one can hear accept himself.

" Yahh!!! Hyung I wasn't doing anything wrong. Please keep your thoughts in your sexy brain. I was making my first move to experience what is it to be around girls, and thanks to you for ruining it" I finished with a annoyed tone. He chuckled at my words.

"Oh, is that what you were doing my international playboy? I see, I am sorry jungkook-ah" he said but still trying to control his laughter.

I didn't find it funny. I was about to reply back when jimin-ssi came to Y/n and asked to go to lunch. Since me and Y/n couldn't separate our hands, I had to walk with her after that...*sighs*... complete failure.

I don't know what she thinks about me now

I don't know what she thinks about me now. That I am weak around girls?

Then I saw her looking back at me and the thing that worried my heart was SHE SMILED WARMLY!!!!

What could that mean? She likes me? No no perhaps testing my abilities, right?

What should I do? Should I smile back? Or smirk..Aish no she'll think I am a pervert. Ah..I don't know, I am going crazy!!!

No no I have to prove to her that I am cool with anyone. After all I am a golden maknae😉. So I winked at her to give a cute and warm impression. Did I do it right? Well I think so because I saw her shocked face....no no, more like blushing .

Aish...she's so cute!!!!

Y/n's POV:

I was shocked at first but then HE WINKED!!!! OMG THAT WAS TOO CUTE😍😍😍!!! Ahem....what are you doing Y/n? Calm down ,,you better not show your weird side.

I quickly turned my head away from him ,feeling strange and weirdly blushing. What's with this?? Ughh I can't be bothered to think. I will die if I don't get anything go in my stomach. Especially after not having breakfast.

Eva's POV:

"Where is Y/n?? Oh that girl never leave me in peace. Even though she's not here I am worrying*sighs*" I said as i quickly rushed Infront of the door. My legs stopped on half way when I saw a figure coming this way. But dang ,it was too late to step back, as I walked into someone. I found my body close to someone's.