Chapter 6- Mistaken?

"What the... "

Dr Zoyeal:

" Your hands aren't stuck anymore!!!  When did this happened and how it happened??? "

Dr Zoyeal starts his questioning line. But both of us were shook and froze in startleness how did our hands came out?.

Jungkook+Me:

" No way,  how??? "   As in sudden togetherness we both exclaimed Mr Zoyeal gave us the confused look.

Mr Zoyeal: 
" What!!you sneaky lads!  What did you do that made this happen?"

Neither Jungkook and I opened our mouth,  which made him wait in patience.

Then suddenly Jungkook spoke.

" O.. Our lips touched... " I saw him Srcunching his nose in complete shyness and I found myself looking down,  feeling my cheeks go red.

There was dead silence in the room. Dr Zoyeal coughed and broke the silence.
" Okay,  so that's what happened.. Hmmm.. But I need to think the link between these... You should know what's happening is not completely normal. Uh.. I'll be off now.. Take care lads. "

Jungkook and I bowed to show him a respective goodbye. And now it's both of us in awkward tone.

* Shall I ask him if he was okay??.... No. No. Don't be creepy Y/N...Jus act normal like nothing happened*

Y/N:
"Ahem...  I need to find Eva.... Umm.. It was pleasure to meet you jungkook... I'll be off too... Annye-" Before I could finish,  I found myself in someone's warmth.

Jungkook:
" Don't go" His soft voice took all the beats away from my heart. I couldn't decide what to say.

" Just stay until tomorrow evening.."  I was getting too comfortable in his arms that I unknowingly said " okay"

I heard his soft happy chuckle,  when I realized what I just said. I quickly pull off gently and start pushing my hair behind my ear nervously,  though I already miss his warmth.

Jungkook: heheh... You're so cute!

I felt like blushing... * gosh what is he doing to me? *

*In the evening , at the hotel*
* everyone went to their room for a long rest.  Y/N and Eva shares a room and Jungkook shares a room with Jin*

Jungkook's POV:

Though I was in my room,  my mind was somewhere else. 
" Ah... What are you doing Jungkook?  You need to take rest,  tomorrow you have a big day concert " I told myself.

I waited for Jin hyung to come and he finally came,  I went to take a shower. 

After showering I was deciding whether to call Y/N or not.  You probably wondering how I got her number, right? Well,  why am I called the international playboy?

*flashback*
I quickly dialled my number on Y/N's phone without her noticing.  Then she suddenly noticed me checking her contacts,  when she attacked me to get her phone back.
*End *

So... Playboy much, right?..... Right as I was chuckling to myself thinking back what I did with her phone,  a voice just shook me suddenly.

Jin: " Yah,  what are you doing?  Is everything okay with you? "

Oh shoot!  Jin hyung.
" Uh.. Yeah.. Everything seems fine.. Why? " I quickly tried to hide the topic,  when Jin hyung's sentences made me suspicious.