Chapter 7: Christmas Kidnapped

Y'all readers be wild

Thanks for all the comments and votes!
I'll try to update more often?

~

Four Months Later..

~

You walked outside in a dazzling white mermaid dress that made everyone stare.
Cause damn work it girl!
You look good!
Fuyuhiko was pulling up in his car staring in disbelief.
How did he get landed with the cutest girl in the world?

Twas fate my boy..

You opened the car door and slid into the passenger seat.
"I'm ready to go, how about yo-"
Before you could even finish your sentence he was throwing a jacket over you.
"Yep I'm ready to go now!"
He yelled his face bright red.
"Pfff- Okay.."
About twenty minutes later you pulled up to the large mansion that he called home.
You touched the car door and he pulled you away from it.

"Don't touch the fuckin' door, I'll get it."
You rolled your eyes and sat still.
"Hurry up Fuyu~"
He got out of the car and quickly opened the door for you.
"Thank you."
You stepped out and held onto his arm while walking to the front door.
You saw several people in just the main room.
"This looks.. Very social.."

Fuyuhiko kissed your cheek and then smiled at you before putting his mug back on his face.
"Just don't leave my side you never know what's gonna happen during shit like this."
He murmured then began showing you to different people until you arrived at his parents..

"H-hello Mister and Misses Kuzuryuu!"
You said excitedly, his mother smiled at you and greeted you then you two began to have a nice conversation,
"So you must be Y/n! The one my little Fuyuhiko talks about!"
You giggled and turned to look st him his cheeks lightly turning pink,
"That's me ma'am, although I would say you look like his mother but you don't look a day over twenty."
She was actually quite pretty, nice wrinkles, pretty hair, for all you knew she could be a model!
Either way you were quite surprised at how kind she was, but as you continued, his father shoved you over, and scoffed in disgust as you fell to the floor after losing your balance.
"She's not fit to marry my son look at her.."
He began screaming at his wife and then the arguing began to escalate..
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
His mother screamed,
"SHE CLEARLY ISN'T FIT TO BE IN THE FAMILY! LOOK AT HER!"
Fuyuhiko told you to step outside, he gave you a kiss and said he'd be right there.
Then out of nowhere you saw a giant glass vase coming towards your head.

You shut your eyes tight and braced yourself for impact, but nothing hit you..
Once you opened your eyes so saw a pissed off Fuyuhiko shielding you and Peko in front of him catching the vase.

A small tear fell down your cheek and you began to breathe heavily, you put on the jacket you had been holding that Fuyuhiko had previously thrown at you in the car.
"I-im gonna go get some fresh air.."
You quickly ran outside as you heard loud shouts and screaming from the whole family..

You wished you hadn't worn the fancy dress, if you hadn't lost your balance this might not have happened..
Then out of nowhere..
"He he he.. I've been waiting for you Y/n~
Don't struggle or I'll cut you~"
The stranger then held what you thought was chloroform to your mouth and nose, and a knife to your neck.
As everything started to go black you saw her face.

She looked beautiful, this person was kidnapping you and all you could think was
"She's so pretty"..
Really Y/n?
Scream for crying outloud!
Oh wait there's a knife, never mind~

She kicked you in the stomach a few times before you blacked out and you heard the words, "If I can't have him.. no one can!~"

~
This is pretty much a preview chapter to let you know I'm all still alive and that I'm currently working on other chapters of the story right now.
(Edit: I'm now adding more to the episode, and just so y'all know, shits about to get wild up in here-)
Xoxo author-Chan