Chapter 11: Reunited

The juice is a little spicy today, be prepared for somewhat of a lime.. and probably a lemon of sorts

You suddenly opened your eyes, they slowly adjusted to the dimly lit room harshly you then looked around immediately realizing you were at a hospital.

There were several IV's in your arms, you had on a breathing mask, you also had on a gown.

A nurse walked into your room and you jerked your head up, to see her, she smiled seeing that you were awake, tears welling up instantly,
It was Mikan, thank god,
The nurse ran over amd gave you the biggest hug sniffling and whispering about how glad she was that you were alive.
Once she finally calmed down you sat up and you two began talking to eachother softly.

"Where is everyone?.."
Looking from side to side you noticed the dozens and dozens of flowers and get well cards along with fruit and gift baskets.
"D-Did you know he never left your side, we had to get security to keep him from trying to go into s-surgery with you."
You paused for a brief moment,
"He?"
Mikan looked to the side and grabbed one of the flower cards,
Signed by a member from the Kuzuryuu clan of course.
She went silent for a moment trying to find the right words.
"Y/n.. you... He must really love you."

You two discussed a little further about your current situation and then Mikan told you that you needed to be careful because there was a lot of people who wanted to interview you.

You looked down as your lips slightly parted, there was a quick knock at the door, then you quickly looked back up at Mikan who gave you a knowing look then you looked over to the door.
The nurse gave you one last hug before walking out of the room carefully to make sure she didn't trip.

She opened the door and smiled,
"She's awake.."

You heard a quiet curse then instant running as the door was closed and locked.

There was blonde flash and suddenly there was man in your arms silently sobbing as you pulled him in closer. Before you even knew it you were tearing up too.
"Fuyuhiko-"
Thus you were interrupted by the smashing of lips on your own, teeth clacking, tongues connecting.

It's like you were both desperate for each other.
Your hands had already gripped around his belt as you unfastened it earning a light gasp.
Suddenly the blonde boy pulled away, blushing profusely.
Your eyes widened realizing,
"S-sorry.. I got excited.."

(Sheeeeesh Mrs girl you just got woke up slow down 😳)

He slowly refastened his belt and then cleared his throat,
"I'm really happy that you're awake.."
Both of your cheeks were bright red,
"I could tell," you said with a slight smirk getting a giggle out of the both of you. "So uhm.. did Mikan tell you when you could get out of here?"

"She said she was gonna go get the doctor and emit everything was okay it's be about 5-10 days max of recovery and therapy then I could go home!"

You said smoothly then flinched realizing all those cuts and carvings were very much still hurting.

Hearing another knock Fuyuhiko quickly unlocked the door then ran back to your side, he cleared his throat again,
"Come in!"

The doctor came in and started checking everything with Mikan behind her writing everything down.

"So Ms. L/n it looks like you're recovering fast, how're you feeling right now?"

You chuckled then answered,
"I could be better.."

The Doctor nodded agreeing with you,
"Are you feeling anything? Any pain or uncomfortableness?"
You shook your head,
"I mean the cuts hurt a little bit but it's not too bad."