Chapter 12: All Done 🍋

~
HAPPY 2023

ITS TIME TO FEED YOU MY CHILDREN

Warning: There will be sexy time in this chapter, if you're uncomfy with that I'd suggest not reading this chapter, however several things plot wise will occur

That being said, ENJOY :D
~

(Timeskip)
It was almost like the kidnapping never happened..

Yurina was simply put in jail for life, there was no way she could ever get out.
Put in a top security sell with a armless jacket.

Enough of that though.

Today was the day you went home, your physical therapy was done and you just needed to wear the cast on your ankle for awhile longer.

Usually everyone would cater to you, especially Fuyuhiko, but he wasn't here today..

Or anyone else for that matter..

You made you're way home, Hoping to lay down and sleep for awhile, you were quite exhausted..
Who wouldn't be after all of that drama?

You suddenly stopped in your tracks,
"What in the world?.."
There were trails of glitter and small flowers layed out in front of you atop the snow.

You could see the fog your breath made as your breathing became deeper.

You followed the trails slowly, being as cautious as possible before seeing that it lead to your front door.
You gently pushed open the door then felt around for the lights.

"SURPRISE Y/N!!!!"
Holy shit-
You nearly fell over, looking around the room and seeing all your friends had surprised you quite a bit!
Then a familiar face stepped out of the crowd, it was your blonde haired mafia man.

"Welcome home Y/n~"
He grabbed your hand and helped you around the room, gosh was this truly happening?

Natsumi ran and threw her arms around you!
"Y/n oh my god!"
You giggled and hugged her back, then two more figures appeared before you.

Fuyuhiko's father and mother..

His mother rambled on about how she was so happy that you were okay and was apologizing profusely for how awful the security was that night.

His father..
Gently got down on his hands and knees making your eyes widen as well as Fuyuhiko's.
"Please accept my apology.. I have wronged you for no reason.." His body trembled with anger and you could tell.
You gently lifted his head and smiled,
"Please get off the floor.. I accept your apology."

The man was speechless, he quickly removed himself from the floor and the party carried on leaving a sweet taste on your tongue, this was how things should be.

You wouldn't have it any other way.

Then suddenly..

CLING CLING CLING!

Fuyuhiko was holding a glass in the air,
Then cleared his throat,
"Hello everyone! I have an important announcement to make!"
Everyone quieted down immediately and you made your way to the crowd.

"This is Y/n's first day back home and I wanted to thank everyone for making that special for her! Second of all.."

His hands trembled ever so slightly and he took a deep breath,
"Where is Y/n? I need her to stand before me!" Suddenly Peko and Mikan made their presence known, quickly shoving you to the floor in front of Fuyuhiko.

"Y/n.. I've been entranced by you since the first time I saw you.. Your beautiful eyes and soft lips.. you're delicate touch and you have the most beautiful personality.."

He took another deep breath,
"I know I made things difficult, and I was awful to you at first.. but I've grown as a person after being around you."
He smiled softly before getting down on one knee, your eyes widened suddenly,
"Y/n L/n, I want to grow with you, and make you the happiest you've ever been."

He reached into his pocket and you put a hand over your mouth.
"So would you do me the honor, of making me the happiest man in earth, and marry me?"

He showed you the beautiful diamond ring,
Your heart was racing and there was only one answer ringing out in your mind,
"Yes!"
Everyone began to cheer and cry out in joy for you, the man put the ring on your finger then pulled you into a gentle kiss.

"That being said, I'd like to put this party to close! Goodnight everyone, me and my fiancée have some business to attend too!"
He quickly shooed everyone away with a smile and others quickly started leaving on their own as he demanded they exit.

He swiftly picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room.

Your cheeks were obviously very red.

Then man threw onto the bed and locked the door before climbing on top of you, he very slowly began undressing you, making you squirm with his touch as his fingers hovered over your skin. You reached up and started helping him undress too. The sound of his belt hitting the floor made you excited for some reason..

He removed the skirt and shirt you were wearing, revealing the f/c matching set you had on.

It was lucky cause you were really just down to whatever was left from the hospital..

Your lips had connected finally while his finger made his way to hook around your panties, slowly pulling them off.

"Fuck.. you're so beautiful.."
You could see his erection through his boxers, all that from just a little kissing and touching?
;)

"Fuyuhiko.." you wrapped your hand around the hem of his boxers and slowly started pulling down, his lips were just grazing over your neck and he breathed heavily, once his boxers were fully off your eyes widened, you could now DEFINITELY see where all that height went.

You voice was just barely above a whisper, "holy fuck.."
You could feel him smirk against your skin.
Both of you were now fully naked and frankly you were at his mercy.

His hand traced your skin and he places kisses on you everywhere and I mean everywhere.

"Stop teasing me.." you said breathlessly as he worked his way back up to your mouth.

He was working a hand in between your thighs, making you blush and moan, neither of you had been this intimate before.. it just feels so.. right.

You'd had enough of him and finally reached down and grabbed his dick, gently pumping him and swirling a finger around the tip, he started breathing heavily against your ear making you shiver.

"Y/n.. can I please.. fuck.."
He inhaled slowly and looked into your eyes,
"Can I put it in?"

You smiled at him feeling baffled he would even ask, "Yes please do~"
You said in a sultry and seductive tone making him blush.

He aligned himself with your entrance and he worriedly looked into your eyes but you nodded your head in assurance. "If anything happens tell me to stop okay?"
He slowly pushed himself inside making you gasp for air and cling to him, clawing his back slightly.

He held still letting you adjust to his size, "fuck you're so tight.." he said lowly against your ear, after sitting there for a moment you thrusted yourself a bit letting him know it was okay, but you weren't ready for the pounding he was about to give you.

You were screaming his name and moaning all for him on display, he thrusted into you all while whispering sweet things in your ear.
"You feel so good.. fuck.."

Your began to tremble as you felt a knot unwind in your stomach.

Fuyuhiko looked down at you with a small smile on display. "Fuyuhiko I'm gonna-"

Then with a final thrust you both came together breathlessly and clinging to each other.

He pulled out of you slowly and pulled you into his chest.
"I love you Y/n. I'm yours."

You smiled mirroring his words,
"I love you too, and I'm yours."

Just like that you both fell into a comfortable sleep.

All done.

~~~~
MWAHAHAHAHAH
EAT IT UP I MADE YOURE FAVORITE