Prologue

I will never do I will never do this again.

I repeated the same line in my head as I forced a smile. Touching the shades that hung from my eyes, I stuck different poses to every flash of the camera.

This is not even my thing, why I am doing this.

Knowing my Mom's collection had a summer vibe to it. I instaneously changed my face from smiling expression to a fierce one.

"I wanna see your natural smile, Ice. If you fake it, it clearly shows in the photos" Direk, the photographer complained.

I rolled my eyes. I am just thankfull that due to the shades I wore, I wouldn't be faced with the wrath of Diesel's Anger. 

I attempted to smile big, but I thought that it would come across to fake. The reason I was even doing this in the first place was because my mother forced me to model her new collection. Having a fashion designer Mom sucked sometimes because she thought I'd be the perfect fit for being the faced of the brand. I hated modelling of the impact in my social life. I don't want to be famous or to have my life exposed to the public. But all in all, I loved my Mom very much and I would do everything for her. In the end, we only have each other.

Then, my mom entered the set. She is the designer of the luxury brand EVANS, and the suspect behind all this madness. She knows I hate modelling but she keep in pushing me and what a .... never mind. In continuation, I only doing this madness because she begged to me that I'll be the face of her new collection again. I agreed since I love here and we only have each other and I understand that this is for me.

"Honey, take this seriously or else you won't get the reward you wanted." She reminded me. 

We have an agreement that I'll be independent for awhile as much I could, simple as that. But it's not that easy, we have argued it a lot of times. I am 18 and I am certain that I can handle myself but she think the other way. She thinks I am still her baby that she spoon feed. I love you Mom lol.

Direk request for a very short break, just to give me a couple of retouching and the stuff fix the set. Have I told you I hate putting make up? Well, now you know! My face is glad that my make up is not that heavy compare to the last photoshoot.

This is totally not me, I guess.

 I examined my face in the mirror with light bulbs. And the more I get closer to the mirror to see myself I realize that...

I have an essay to work with for our literature subject.

I go back to the reality that I am so nerd. I fixed my outfit myself. Before I get up Mom approach me.

"Honey, I already get you an apartment just a couple of walk from your as you have requested. You can move this night, and don't bring your things I already take care of that." She faced me.

Why I am so lucky having a understanding and cool mother?

"Thanks Mom!" I exclaimed.

I am melting deep inside because of happiness. This could be an early birthday present.

I hugged her. And let go to finish this monkey business. Haha

Once I go face the camera and stand in the bright light I know what to do.

"Very good"

"Excellent"

"Yeah, that's nice"

"Good Ice"

"You move your face a bit. Good!"

"Yeah, great."