⭐9⭐ Dark room

I can't remember exactly why I get here.

And why I am here in this they called victory party. I fix my red sweatshirt as I find myself a seat in a lonely table.

Dua Lipa song is in the air. Loud and ear-splitting.

Sober people could be seen in the corner while the tipsy are in the center, it's either doing crazy or drinking.

I get a text from mom.

Mom:  You must be in the set 30 mins or an hour early. And don't forget to drink water. Love you.

I don't feel the need to reply it. She knows I love her too. 

I stand on my feet and find myself searching for Kris. It takes me a lot of bumps and a lot of sorry and excuses, to see her in the chair, barely can't stand. Probably, because she's wasted already.

She can't stand thats why just settle down. And drink, and drink. Looking at her, I am lucky I am not drunk and I will not be wasted this night.

"Hey" I seat with her, throwing away the empty platic bottles.

"I HAVE LEARN SOMETHING. NO. I KNOW THIS BEFORE-" she suddenly burst out loud.

"Lower your voice, Kris." I whisper.

"Okay. Okay." She replied in a very exaggerated whisper. With made me laugh actually till she start to talk with the same monotonous whisper tone.

"T-theirs actually a lot of top...." My eyes because bigger because this is no good to talk about. But since she's wasted, I think its nonsense so...I guess I should listen to nonsense thing even for this time haha.

"...some are aggressive. Yeah, aggressive they're the painful guy but it's heaven.Some are passive..." I can't stop myself from laughing.

"Hey, don't l-laugh. This...this is for yah...Passive are heartless, and usually doesn't give... a fuck of what you feel haha literally p-passive...Some are playful. Usually..v-very..very long...I mean lengthy...Hey what's the difference?..." she story tale. While I was laughing and already red.

"Their is Kinky. Which I prefer...haha...most of the time... but I think.....I think..." she fall asleep. 

Silly. I close her mouth cause it's open. And its so in unwoman like. Like, sleeping while your mouth is open wide?

And I am alone again.

Wait, I never complained about being lonely before.

I drag me feet to find something.

Something sweet and I could eat.

Oh it rhyme!

I bumped a couple of people, holding a bottle of alcohol with different sets of color. And the green one looks disgusting to me. Yuck!

I think this is there kitchen.

Huge and modern.

This type of kitchen, probably good to cook with. But I am not here to cook,as much as I wish to cook for dinner and breakfast, I need.

"Chocolates" the first thing that catches my eyes the moment I open the fridge. 

Seems like the universe know what I want.

Just that I want. I try to pick one,it become two and three. Three is not enough to satisfy me. It became four. Still not. 

So, I have decided to take the whole box of chocolates. Chocolates, chocolates. This is heaven. I can eat all of this, given that the night is a plenty of time before it becomes day.