7: My Number? No

What I have done and what I have said yesterday is totally degrading.

I have been receiving glares and then gossips. And they're totally getting through my nerves. Just like the group of bitches there in the far corner of this cafeteria, headed by Stacy. I wonder what specifically they're talking about. What I have in mind, is either Stacy falling from her place in the Hottest People list or the hot potato of the week, that I am a virgin. Bearing in mind, that we don't have the good first impression.

"You wanna headshot those bitches, cemented them and throw them in the river. I get that too. But, if you do it you just step down to their level...So I'll be the one doing it." She supposed stands up but I stop here.

"Are you serious?" I ask her, holding the urge to laugh because of her facial expressions. She seated again and get back in scrolling with her phone.

"Hell no! Like as much I want too, there are a lot of alternatives. And I don't want to be the talk of the virtual world." She rolled her eyes.  And just chuckled. 

I wonder how's Ervin now we haven't seen each other lately but we always text each other. His super busy, the school basketball team is busy. I even eavesdrop that their practice last till almost midnight.

"Friend, the internet talks about you..." Kris saying with a little dismay.

"...I mean they always talk about you. But this is about yesterday. You know the V-card thing" The way she said the V-card thing made me laugh.

"I thought that information will just circulate here in school because it's School Media." I said like I have no idea how worst...I am now.

"Duh? The people who witnessed aren't just the school media, there are a lot." she exaggerated a lot. I just chuckled.

My chuckle appeals that I am not taking this thing about me seriously, but deep inside I am worried about what would my mom thinks about me. I wonder if she hates me now but it well never gonna happen. What concerns me, is her image, her brand name.

"I hope Mom don't hate about this." I said thinking out loud.

Mom's fashion show well be next week. I think I should go home. Not my home but the home where Mom is.

" Give me your phone." Kris commanded me.  

Huh?

"Lemme see your phone." She said but this time she one her palm wide. I have no choice, I give my phone.

"Chill, I won't check your downloads or messages. I am going to check your Instagram account." She said like somewhat of an assurance.

Downloads?

Messages?

I don't have the things that she thought I had.  I didn't even know how to flirt exactly.

"You still have a lot of followers, and it turns out that, it is greater than before....4.1 million followers beat that bitches!!" Kris exclaimed while scrolling up and down on my phone. She act like a girl who wanna show everything she's proud of, to flip her enemy down.

Oh. My. God.

One signs if you do something that a lot of people have known, is if your social accounts have BOOM.

"Is it that fatal?... tha last time I check is only have 3.6 million followers." My tone is totally not the joyous tone of the usual individual gaining much of attention. It actually sounds as frustration and shameful. But I love my followers anyway.