☠️Sponsorships☠️

You lovely folks have impressed us greatly--even if one of us wasn't sick, we'd still have a rough time choosing between all of you. Of course, sponsorships are our ways of placing bets on who we think has the guts and the skills to rip their way through this competition, while also knowing that they have the strength to remain spotlighted when it likely means that everyone's going to target them anyways. Sponsorships have always been a unique part of gaming that allows us to make it easier for some people as a reward for their skills that they've shown us, and we're always happy to award these to those that show favor and promise.

This competition has been a bit delayed recently and we apologize. A judge has been sick, and is still currently sick, but the games will go on! So, for now, let's hope that we can get through sponsorships without pulling out all our hairs, yes?

To start, let me say this: All of you are fantastic writers and we are more than blessed to have you in this competition. No matter if you are chosen or not, we want all of you to make it through, and we adore reading each and every entry sent in by you creative souls. That said, a few of you have been standing out a bit, and we'd like to give you a little more light in these dark caves.

So, without further ado, let's see our picks:

.

.

.

Sponsored by Ebony Holbrook: Upton Snapper
Written by: aceh3x

Why: Upton is quiet, contemplative, and not afraid to get done what needs to get done. There's more going on than what meets the surface here.

The judges see writing that blows them away every time and vivid description that forces us to keep reading no matter what happens.

You will receive: An automatic score of 13, a safety net of 12, and one extra 24-hour extension to use at any given time.

.

.

.

Sponsored by James Peachton: Milo Periander
Written by: lostwithmyfriends

Why: James thinks that Milo is only alive because of luck, a lack of common sense that appears only in his favor, and pure, sheer adrenaline that boils between his bones.

The judges see pure power in his writing and are absolutely blown away by the attention to detail and presence of voice in each entry.

You will receive: An automatic score of 13, one ballot penalty to bestow upon whoever you choose, and one extra 24-hour extension.

.

.

.

Sponsored by Melissa Hart: American Elm
Written by: -Giraffe-

Why: Melissa has a soft spot for those kindred souls who died in the arena that claimed her. American brings back so many memories,  both good and bad. 

The judges see a good job shown in writing that leaves us waiting with bated breath between paragraphs, promise in character development that's sure to leave us sobbing, and cannot wait to read more.

You will receive: An automatic score of 12, an extra 24-hour extension, and a mystery gift.

.

.

.

Sponsored by Stevie Matt Williams: Mia Circut
Written by: Jordietheshortie

Why: Stevie knows what it's like to live in fear of death and finds herself attached to the girl, hoping that one day, her reaper will point her back towards home.

The judges find themselves entranced by a different, yet enticing, style of writing that bleeds voice, carefully crafted skill, and attention to detail that leaves us gasping for more.

You will receive: Thirteen bottles of something to use within entry, one free reign task of your choosing, eighty-four extra words on any given task, and two extra hours to write for one task.

For all those who find themselves lost without a sponsor, do not fret! You have not been forgotten. For entries we find beyond spectacular, or where extra effort, creativity, or work has been put in, we always have bonuses to give out. These come when we are wowed and want to give someone an extra point as a reward for the hard work and dedication they have shown us.

Beyond that, all of you are wonderful writers. So share some joy for your friends now, as they've truly deserved it!

Be on the lookout for task two! Due to sickness that for some reason (glares towards sickly person) is still there (we love you just get better okay) we will have to ask for another day to get the task put up. Don't worry, we'll be sure to make it up to all of you with an extended due date, as we hate the idea of making you wait without giving you the same as us. Tomorrow, the task of your lives goes up.

Don't worry... Not that many of you could die at once.