[10]

Y/N (POV)

"Ugh," I put my hand on my head.

"You okay?" Jimin came around with a glass of orange juice.

"Not really, I'm guessing I have a hangover. I got drunk yesterday, right?" I asked him.

"Yes.." Jimin sipped the liquid.

"Yet, you didn't make me any soup?" Jimin looked at me.

"Oh...u-um, I could order it for you if you want me to."

"Aight, it's faster anyway and I'm not in the mood to cook." I answered as I lay back on the couch.

***

"Here," Jimin handed me the soup.

"Thanks." I took the soup from him. After I finished, I asked him a question. "What did I say when I was drunk? Did I like do anything stupid?"

"You don't remember?" I shook my head no. "Yesterday was a crazy night, you were jumping everywhere and started to inappropriately dance on people, and you almost pushed Jongkook down."

"Really?! Oh my gosh, I'm so sor-"

"No, I'm just joking. You didn't do any of the sort, you were actually just acting a bit child like. Nothing bad, I guess." He said.

"Oh, you scared me sorry if I said something dumb." I apologized.

"Eh, there wasn't anything that you said was dumb. You just insulted my girlfriend..and me."

"...When did your girlfriend come?" I asked.

"She actually worked at the club and came home with us until I told her to leave." He said.

"Why would you do th-" There was a knock at the door.

"I'll go get that." Jimin got up from the couch and went to open the door, I turned my head to where he was to see who it was.

"Jimin!" I heard a bit of a high pitched voice call his name, seeing who was at the door was a white woman with blonde hair hugging him. I saw her face and when I did, we made eye contact and she was glaring at me. Something about her made me feel like I've seen her somewhere before, hmm.