[14]

Y/N (POV)

Y/N (POV)

I stepped into the house, it was all dark. No lights were on, the television was also turned off. "Guess he's asleep, he really didn't wait for me." I set the bags down so I was able to close the door. I sighed, "I'm so dumb." I said as I sat down on the couch.

I didn't know what to do, I wasn't tired so I wasn't going to force myself to go to sleep. "What to do, what to do." I tapped on my chin as I thought of what I should do. I turned on the TV, but flinched from how loud it was.

I searched for the remote so I could turn the volume down, but only put it louder giving me another heart attack. "Oh my goodness," I finally just muted it. That's when I heard heavy footsteps. "Crap,"

Jimin came down, ruffling his hair. His eyes were still closed, he started to groan and curse.

"Sorry, Jimin." I apologized but he didn't say anything and sat down on the couch. "Jimin?" I look at him.

"What?" He finally said something.

"I'm sorry I woke you up. I turned it on and it was already loud," I spoke stupidly.

"It's fine, I wasn't even sleeping anyway."

"Yeah, um... I'm really sorry for what I told you earlier, I didn't mean it. I mean, I meant it but-"

"I don't really care, it's in the past just like my dumbass self had feelings for you. I was stupid for even thinking about us happening." His words kind of hurt me in a way.

I looked down, "I..."

"No really though. Me and you? Never, people wouldn't even approve of it; I can't believe I thought of it. I always fall for dumb things."

"Are you calling me d-dumb?" I asked, even more hurt.

"I'm not sure but I do fall for people who break my heart just like you and Lee did."

"J-jimin, I didn't mean to hurt you." My lips quiver a little.

"But you did. Is your friend free?" My heart broke.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Is she single? If you and I weren't meant to be then maybe she and I are."

"Are you listening to yourself?"

"Not really," he answered. "But all I want is for someone to love me. Is that so hard?" A tear fell from his eye.

"Jimjin, are you crying?" I ask him as I get closer to check on him.

"No, I'm not crying." He looked up at the ceiling.

"Yes, you are. Look at me, Jimin look at me." I ordered in a soft voice. Jimin finally looked at me, his cheeks were red and so was his nose. "There," my voice got caught in my throat; I also was about to cry. "Don't cry, there is someone out there. I don't know who she is or how you're going to meet her, but don't worry because I bet you there's someone who also wants to be loved. And she'll find you or you'll find her, you'll find each other."

"Y/n, I don't want her.. I want you. I love you so stop it."

"Jimin, you don't want me."

"You're right, I need you."

"Jimin, please stop."

"Why don't you want me, Y/n? Am I ugly? Am I not rich enough? Huh, what is it? What's so wrong with me? Tell me, please." Jimin still had tears coming down his face.

"There's nothing wrong with you. It's me, everything's wrong with me. You need someone that suits you, not a woman who's the complete opposite of what you need." I said.

"Did you not hear me? I said that I need you, nobody else. I'm in love with you and you only. Just let me love you."

"I cant have you ruin your image, Jimin. You're known for so many things, but I don't-"

"Shut up, Y/n. I don't care whatsoever about what other people think. You make me happy and you also make Jongkook and Jaemin happy, you're a motherly figure to them more than their own mother was. So please," Jimin took my hand into his own. "Say you love me too."