[11]

Y/N (POV)

Y/N (POV)

Jimin was talking to her so I went up stairs, but was stopped when I heard voices coming from Jongkook's room. They're awake. As I opened the door, I saw the cutest site. Jongkook was playing cars with Jaemin, they looked so happy.

"Hey, babies!" I sat in front of them.

"Noona!" Jongkook jumped on me, attacking me with a hug while Jaemin was trying to walk his way to me.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked them with a smile.

"We were playing with the cars, but now I'm hungry. So is Jaemin," Jongkook looked at Jaemin who was in my lap.

"Alright, let's go downstairs. I'll make you guys breakfast, come on." I got up from the rug while having Jaemin in my arms and Jongkook's hand holding mine.

***

"Noona."

"Hm?" I looked over at Jongkook who looked nervous.

"The witch is here," he pointed to Stacy causing me to giggle.

"Your son is calling me a witch again, Jimin." Stacy must've heard him.

"Stacy, don't take my son seriously he's just joking around. Right, Jongkook?" Jimin looked over at his son with an eye smile, but Jongkook shook his head.

"Daddy, she is a witch! She casted a spell on you, that's why 'you're in love' with her." Stacy was turning red from anger while Jimin just sat there.

"Buddy, don't call Stacy a witch. I've told you many times that she didn't cast a spell on me." Jimin said.

"It's okay, Kookie." I grabbed Jongkook in my embrace. "If you want to call her a witch then you can, I'm sure she doesn't care. She kind of has a witch's nose anyway-"

"I've had enough of you," I looked at Stacy with a surprised look.

"Me?" I pointed at myself.

"Yes, you. Both of you, actually all of you," Stacy stood up from her seat. "Yesterday you were cussing me out and shit and so was that little brat you call a son, while you Jimin you didn't do shit about it."

"Woah, don't curse in front of them; they're kids." I said.

"I don't fucking care!" Stacy yelled.

"I think you should get out, Nasty." Jimin said, I was trying to contain myself from laughing.

"Hmph, my pleasure." Stacy sashayed out of the house.

"Oh and Stacy?" Stacy turned to look at Jimin. "We're over." He closed the door.

"Nasty?" I turned my head to Jimin with a questioning look.

"That's what you called her last night." I chuckled at him. "You've actually called her a lot of things last night and now I agree with you even more,"

"Daddy, does that mean the witch isn't coming to our house anymore?" Jongkook asked as he looked at his dad with big eyes. Jimin nodded, "Yay!"

***

"Jimin?" It was late, 12:30 am. Jimin and I were binge watching Parks and Recreation ever since Jaemin and Jongkook fell asleep.

"Hmm?" I could tell his eyes were heavy.

"How..how did you and Stacy start dating?" I asked, curious about how they were a couple.

"I don't really remember now that I don't care, but I think that we met at the supermarket and then we saw each other at work. I didn't even know she worked in the same building..." Jimin shrugged his shoulders, "But she's not important anyway. I regret going to the supermarket that day, I feel like she's been using me to be honest. I wonder how I didn't notice that until now, honestly I don't feel like dating anyone anymore. It's not only effecting my schedule, but also Jongkook and Jaemin."

"Oh..so you're not going to give dating one more try?" I kind of felt sad at the thought.

"Until I meet someone I'm really in love with..I need to stop rushing things and that person should too, I feel like all my relationships have been rushed while I didn't do anything to stop it causing all of them to not work out whatsoever." Jimin said.

"I'm sure there's out there, someone that you're really in love with and the boys like her too." I played with my fingers.

"I don't know...maybe I should just stop." He seemed unsure.

"I don't think so, Jimin. I'm telling you there's someone out there, there always is. She could be across the world or right next to you." I said, I could tell that he was looking at me.

"You're right, Y/n. The one person could be right next to me, someone that not only I love but also the boys."

"Yep," I nodded my head. "Won't you look at the time." I raised my arm to look at the invisible wrist watch, "It's super late which means I need to go to sleep."

"Aw please don't go, I need someone to talk to." Jimin said.

"...I mean a few minutes won't hurt anybody." I sat back down, watching the show that was playing. I felt something heavy on my shoulder, I turned to see Jimin's head resting on my shoulder; noticing he was sleeping. Smiling at how cute he was made my eyelids heavier, I yawned then rested my head on his getting really tired.