Promises That Can't be kept

( Nope )

You turned around. Bonnie was standing there. " You can talk!?" You asked. He nodded. You stood up and looked at him. He looked away from you, he didn't know what you thought about his voice. He hadn't spoke because he was afraid people would judge him based off of how bad his voice was. You put your hand on his shoulder, causing him to jerk back to you. "เ-เ-เ๓ ร-ร๏г-ร๏ггy" You looked into his face. You stopped. You could see something white. You started to reach for it. Bonnie leapt back. " Stay still." You commanded. You reached slowly into his face, grasping the object. You got a firm grip and pulled it out. You looked at it, then immediately dropped it. It was part of a human skull. Bonnie watched it, then as if it was completely normal, picked it up. He looked at it, then uttered a robotic grunt.

He traced the empty eye sockets with his fingers. You stared at him, bewildered at his calmness at discovering his own skull. I guess he has matured since the child he was You thought. Endo nodded to this. Bonnie put the skull back in his face, but not completely. You could see the skull clearly as he walked away. You waited for the sound you knew was going to happen. Almost on cue, several robotic screams echoed throughout the building. You smiled at the screams. You stopped as you thought of something. You opened your mouth, then gripped both hands on your muzzle as you continued to pull it upwards. After some creaking in your jaw, the top of your muzzle snapped upwards, revealing your endoskeleton head. You reached your hand inside your head, searching for your body. You sighed as you withdrew your hand. You really didn't have a body. 

Why were you different? Everyone else had their bodies still. You peered around your room. It seemed so... dull. A few headlights spun into the parking lot time to time, but they never stayed long. For good reason, too. Freddy Fazbear's was shrouded in secrecy and death. You stood up, your servos whirring. You looked up at the camera that was in your room. You remembered the days when Jeremy or Mike would be behind one of those. Your ears perked as you thought of an idea. You walked out of the room, looking for Jeremy and Mike. They were sitting in the main party room. Toy bonnie looked up at you as you entered. " Hey (Y/N)!" He said cheerfully. Mike sat opposite to him, holding a few cards. You sat down next to them, looking at Toy Freddy. Chica walked by, balancing a pizza on her forearms. You wondered how she even managed to complete basic tasks without hands. She tried to wave to you, but ended up dropping the pizza. She stared at the pizza, then slumped into the chair closest to her.

She sat there, then scooted to where you were. Mike shifted uncomfortably, not liking so many people around him. You looked around the room, seeing if anyone was watching. You frowned as you saw Bonnie's skull sitting on a table. " Bonnie! You can't just leave your stuff behind!" You yelled out. Bonnie came crashing in. You let out a short laugh at what he had. He had the spare Freddy head you had used, and he had put it where his face should've been. You couldn't contain your laughter very well, and soon the others joined in. " W-wait till F-freddy see you!" You said in between laughs. Bonnie frowned, well, at least tried too. That made him look even funnier. You walked over to him, and took the mask off his face. You pulled it over your own head, which it surprisingly fit over your large animatronic head. 

You pretended to hold a microphone as you posed like Freddy. " Don't let that power go out or I will catch you!" You mocked. Everyone started laughing, then went silent. You turned around. Freddy was standing there holding his microphone. " That's the best imitation you could do of me?" He asked jokingly. " Let me show you how it's really done..." He said. You raised an eyebrow. " And what are you going to do? Sing?" You questioned. " I don't think that microphone even works anymore." You pointed out. Freddy raised his eyebrows. " You'll see what I can do." He stepped up onto the stage. Everyone turned to look at him, even BB and the puppet came out to watch. He cleared his throat, more to be dramatic, then began his little " Show"