Truth or Dare

Olivia's POV
The bell finally rings and the school day is over.  I grab my bag and head out the exit and walk towards the parking lot. Eventually, I meet up with the whole squad while walking.
"Alright, see you guys at Courtney's." Mari says while getting in the car with Joven and Wes. Damien and Boze decide to carpool with Shayne. And Courtney rides with me, Noah, and Keith. We hop in the car with Noah and Keith in the front and me and Courtney in the back. Keith turns on the radio and Noah starts to back out of his parking space. We start signing to some songs and drive to Courtney's.
We finally arrive and Courtney unlocks the door with her keys.
"Hi Noah, Keith, and Olivia." Mrs Miller says to us from the kitchen.
"Hi mom." Courtney says.
"Hi second mom." the rest of us say. We've been over so many times that she's basically like my second mom.
"Courtney told me everyone was coming over so I ordered pizza for you guys." Mrs Miller said.
"Okay thanks mom" Courtney said while leading us to the basement. Her basement had a pool table right next to the stairs, a TV at the end of the basement, and a furniture all around. We all sit on the couch and turn on some Netflix while we wait for the others.
They all arrive and we all gather around the air hockey table as Shayne and Damien go against each other. I was standing next to Shayne.
"How much you wanna bet that I'm gonna win?" He says to me.
"You're for sure gonna lose." I told him.
"We'll see." He smirks and plays against Damien. He just barely beats him. We all erupt in cheering and booing.
"So, what do I get?" Shayne turned to me.
"You get to be my best friend." I smirk to him.
"Ouch, so I wasn't your best friend before?" He says sarcastically.
"Nope." I say bluntly and walk away. I turn back around and he acts like he's about to cry and I blow a kiss from the other side of the room. No one seems to notice except Keith and he nudged him again. Why does he keep doing that?
"Oh oh! Let's play truth or dare!" Wes says. We all agree and sit on the couches. Shayne sits next to me. After a few rounds, Keith and Courtney had to kiss, Noah had to lick to bottom of a shoe, Damien apparently would date Boze, and apparently Wes and Mari like each other.
"Olivia your turn!" Courtney says.
"Uh but I don't want everyone to think I'm a loser if I pick truth." I say.
"Then pick dare!" Everyone says.
"Fine dare!" I say.
"I dare you to kiss the person to your left!" Noah said. I turn to my left and Shayne is blushing. She really red. I mean it's just a game so, why not? Without warning I put my hands on his cheeks and pull him towards me. I kiss him and everyone starts cheering. I opened my eyes and let go of his cheeks. He's blushing beyond belief now. It was just a game.

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT! I'll do another part of the truth or dare game.