Spirit Week

Olivia's POV
It is two months later and it's spirit week. This means that homecoming is on Saturday! I'm so excited. I haven't really thought about who was gonna be my date, but that was the least of my concerns. It's Monday, which is twin day. Me and Mari decided to match, since everyone confuses us anyways. Shayne and Courtney decided to match, since everyone think they're siblings. Noah and Keith matched because they're best friends. Damien and Boze went as twins, and Wes and Joven did too. Mari and I both wore light wash mom jeans and a black t-shirt with a white track jacket. We were both wearing our high top white converse. Courtney dressed like Shayne and Shayne wore his normal clothes. Everyone else did something different. During lunch, we were all making jokes and we were having a great time. We were suddenly interrupted by someone speaking on a microphone.
"Hey everyone!" It was Bianca. She is the student body president, we met in Biology and she's super nice.
"As you all know, homecoming is on Saturday which means...we need to start voting on homecoming queen and king!" All of table rolled our eyes. We weren't really big on the whole homecoming king and queen thing. None of us ever ran for it.
"So, if you want to run or if you want to nominate someone, come up to this table and write their name on the list! Okay, thank guys. Enjoy the rest of your lunch!"
"Anyone gonna run?" Noah asked.
"Oh, definitely me!" I said jokingly. Everyone laughed.
"Olivia you actually should!" Courtney said.
"Everyone loves you. You're super popular, but in a good way. You're so nice to everyone. Why not?" Keith said.
"Yeah c'mon Olivia!" Boze said. They all kept pushing.
"Okay fine fine. Then who's gonna be my running mate? I don't want to be the homecoming queen if one of the football plays gets it...AGAIN." I said.
"I'll do it." Shayne said.
"Really?" Courtney said.
"Really?" Joven said.
"Really?" I said.
"Yes, really. Like Olivia said, I'm tired of the football players winning it every single time. Everyone expects it. No one else everyone runs for it now." He said.
"Okay, lets do this." I said while getting up. Shayne followed as I started walking towards the sign-up table. We signed up and sat back down at the table.
"You know, since you guys are running. You have to make people ship you guys." Mari said.
"Yeah, she's right. No one is gonna vote for you guys if you don't like a couple." Courtney replied.
NOTE: This is giving me major To All the Boys I've Loved Before vibes. I didn't mean for it to be like this lmao.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Shayne asked.
"You guys to do something together everyday for the rest of spirit week. Like, for example, tomorrow is pajama day. Maybe you guys could get some matching pajamas." Damien said. We both nodded our heads while they kept giving us ideas for each day.
"OH! I can make posters for you guys to hang up in the hallways!" Courtney said excitedly. Shayne and I both looked at each other. I shrugged.
"Okay, lets do it." He said.

Shayne's POV
It is now after school and Olivia and I are going to Target to get some matching pajamas for tomorrow.
"How about this?" Olivia pulled it matching superman t-shirts.
"I'm more of a Marvel fan." I replied. She rolled her eyes and started looking through the rack again.
"Here. Better?" She pulled out matching Captain America t-shirts.
"Better." I said.
I started looking for pajama pants while Olivia was looking for pajama shorts. I was going through the racks when I found pajama pants that had the American flag pattern printed on them. I felt a tap on my shoulder and Olivia was standing behind me with American flag pajama shorts and Captain America knew high socks. I nodded in approval while grabbing the pajama pants from the rack.
"Perfect!" She said while looking at the pants. We found some slippers bunny slippers in both of our sizes because we thought it would be funny. We checked out and went to other stores to get clothes for the rest of the week.