「1- Go Away」

StupidIdiot101 SHSHHHHH THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME

Also, if you don't like kpop, please leave. Or stay and deal with it.
==============================
[Y/N's POV]

My alarm clock rang as I sleepily groaned and slammed my hand on the snooze button. It was 7:20 AM. Yay, time for school. I got up, got dressed, had breakfast, did my daily morning routine and left my house. I went down the hallway until I was stopped by someone I know and hate.

"Hello there (Y/n), would you like me to walk you to class?" Said the annoying voice. I looked up and slapped the ugly face that I never want to see again.

"Go away Jason, I told your disgusting face before. I don't want a boy, I need a man." (A/n: whoever gets this gets a free cake from me)

I went around him and stormed off. My best friend, Alison, was standing at the classroom door. "Did you need that asshole again?" She asked. I huffed.

"Yeah, and his face is uglier every time I look at it." I went into class and sat down at the back. There wasn't a new lesson today, which was strange. Usually this class is unskippable because the teacher is pretty much always there.

"Good morning everyone, today before the lesson I would pike to introduce all of you to a new transfer student. His name is Emil Steilsson," the teacher announced.

My head perked up at the mention of a new student. Guess today isn't as boring as I thought. As long as I don't get to see that bitchy face of Jason. Hopefully I don't see him again.

A silver-blonde purple-eyed boy walked into the classroom. Everybody fell silent. Some of the girls were whispering to each other. Me, on the other hand, heard my heart thump once. I turned away not thinking much about it. Emil took a seat next to me. I turned away and half-paid attention to the lesson.

~{After Class}~

I headed to the roof once the bell rang. Alison followed me to the roof, so the two of us just chilled there. Second period was PE class, and many people skip the class. We decided to skip because why not.

"So, did you hear those girls in class?" Alison asked. I shrugged.

"No, I couldn't care less about what they're saying."

"(Y/n), I think Emil is starting to get popular, and really fast, too!"

I shrugged again. "Okay, that's cool. Not like something for me to care about." I stared off into the distance.

~{After School}~

Just as I was walking home from school, I saw Emil again, with someone that had blonde hair that spiked up (strangely) beautifully with blue eyes. I saw that Emil's house was right across from mine. I went inside my house and flopped onto my couch. Strange, he lives here too. My phone suddenly buzzes. I checked my texts, and I saw a familiar number that I have deleted long ago. Damn, he's hella determined.

Unknown: hello again, my dear (y/n).

Me: go away you creep.

Unknown: I'm not a creep, I'm just checking in on you.

Me: I dont need yo ugly ass face up in my screen, dammit.

Unknown: my face is NOT ugly, thank you very much!

Me: begone, Fuck Ass McDick Cheesebitch. (A/n: the first part is from Vanoss Gaming, the bitch part is from me)

Unknown: don't be so salty.

Me: I DONT FUCKING WANT ANY FUCKING THING THAT HAS FUCKING ANYTHING  WITH FUCKING YOU, YOU FUCKING THOT! FUCKING GO AWAY

And with that I deleted the text and blocked his number. It feels great to be salty and edgy once in awhile. I decided to listen to DNA while making something to eat. I wanted to take my mind off of Jason and that new boy.