School #2

Smut warning near the end

Ryes POV:

Jack, Mikey and Rye were sitting at the table in the cafeteria whilst Brooklyn was getting his food.

"Theres a new kid coming today, don't know what his name is, but Brook knows him from his old school, he said he's a bit of a nerd but really nice, dunno if he's our cuppa tea but we shall find out" Jack exclaimed.

"Hm, okay" I sighed. Everyone thinks of me as the 'Kid with no heart', because I don't normally like making friends and don't give anyone my attention, but I've been wanting to change that, I wonder if this new kid could help that, but I'm probably just thinking too much, he's probably a weirdo anyway.

Brooklyn walked over with his sandwich and sat down, suddenly the bell went. "Well that was a great lunch, normally we get longer, weird". He said as we all started to make our way to class, Brook still scoffing down his sandwich.

We sat down in our places and the teacher came in, alongside a small, cute, blue eyed boy, with Blonde hair.

"This is your new class mate, Andy Fowler" the teacher said. "Go pick a seat, any seat" she mentioned, as he started walking towards me and sat in the seat next to me. I don't know whether this was a good thing or bad thing, he's cute as hell, and also smells good, which is always a bonus. And yes, before you ask, I'm gay.

Andys POV:

I chose the seat next to the hot kid. Why did I do that? Im stupid I would never have a chance, he looks as straight as a ruler. Suddenly I hear a voice from my right, "Hey, im Rye", I turned to him and he smiled. "Hey" I said quietly. God his voice. "Do you wanna work with me? We've gotta get in partners so" Rye whispered.
"U-Uh, yeah s-sure" I replied.
He moved to my desk and sat opposite me, we both dazed out as we were looking at eachother, well that was unusual.

"You've got really nice eyes" he said, I chuckled "Thanks, so have you", he smirked back. He's just perfect, his smile gives me butterflies, his voice also does.

"Do you wanna come back to mine after school? we need to finish this work, we've been talking too much" he asked. "Yeah sure" I replied with a smirk creeping upon my face. The things we could do ;). Back to reality Andy.

Ryes POV:

The bell went, I was about to take this cute kid home with me, flip. Luckily my parents are out so they wont ask, and my little brothers are at a friends which is good. "Come on then, let's go" I said smiling.

We were almost home, and the walk back was funny, it was full of jokes, flirts, deep chats, just everything, we clicked really well and I think we both realised we were gay by this point.

Walking up the driveway to my house, I went to get the key out my pocket, but instead found my hand in Andys, I gave him a questioning look and he was blushing, god he's so cute I just want to kiss him, wait what.
Andy looked up at me with a small smile pulled my tshirt and my body towards him and crashed our lips together, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him back, it was slow and passionate, he bit my lip for entry, but I didn't give it to him. Instead, I pulled away and opened the door and dragged him in, I took my shoes off and he did the same. He then jumped on me, wrapping his legs around my waste and my hand under his bum. He pecked me on the lips as I carried him upstairs, I could tell our class work wasn't going to get done anytime soon.

When we got to my room, I threw him on the bed and got on top of him. We continued making out until he started pulling my t-shirt off. "Offfff" he whined, I took it off and threw it on the floor, I then took his off. His hands wear roaming all over my torso, it felt so good. We continued making out for another 5 minutes until he started palming me through my jeans, he turned us around so he was on top and I was bottom and started unzipping my jeans, he slid them off and did the same to his. No communication was needed during this, we just wanted eachother so bad.
He got back on me and started grinding down on me to cause me to moan. I grabbed his ass and pushed him down harder to make us both moan, I never understood why people said it felt so good, but now I do.

Id had enough if him teasing me now, "Off" I said informing him to get off me, he looked at me confused and I pulled his neck so he was kissing me and turned us over again, I was now on top. I ran my hand down to the rim of his boxers, "get them off" I panted. "No, you" he said informing me to take them off. I did so and his erection sprung up, I took mine off and started grinding on him again, it felt better with nothing in-between us, more real.

Andys POV.

He started spreading my legs apart, oh no. I cant watch this, we've known eachother for 6 hours and he's already about to fuck me, but we both want it so uhh, I guess its ok? I would never normally do this stuff, im a nerd, no one would expect it, but this is Rye, like come onnn.

Without any warning he thrusts into me, "Ah, daddy" I said, shit, that slipped out. He paused and looked at me smirking. "Sorry...Uhm..." I panted. "Say it again" he demanded whilst thrusting back into me. "Sorry?" I said with a confused look on my face. "No, the other thing", he moaned whilst thrusting faster and faster until I was a moaning shaking mess under him. "Ahh daddy" I moaned. "Daddy i-im close" I said with that weird feeling in my stomach. "Me too baby" he panted whilst his thrusts were becoming sloppier. I came on his chest and my stomach whilst he came inside me, crying out our orgasm. He pulls out and we both lay beside eachother. "Well that class work was great" he said smirking. "Yeah" I said closing my eyes.

I dont like this but hey ho ew