concerts #8

andys pov

"come on man, you'll like them I promise!" said mikey, dragging me to the car.

"I dont even know this person and your dragging me to one of their concerts, what am I gonna do? stand there staring at them?", I replied, slightly annoyed.

"well, just dance. they will see you as were barrier, but just look like your enjoying it, please", he said. I just sighed and put my seat belt on for the 2 hour journey ahead of us.

~~~~ 2 hours later~~~~

we arrived at the 02 academy, which wasn't very big. when mikey said the 02 I thought he meant the actual 02, not an academy.

"who even is this person we're seeing?" I asked clueless.

"his names ryan beaumont, also known as rye" mikey said.

"oh, right."

we qued up for a bit and then got let in earlier than everyone else, I was so confused.

"mikey? why are we in so early?" I asked.

"oh, I forgot to tell you, were meeting him" he exclaimed, with obvious excitement on his face.

my eyes quickly snapped towards a big purple door when I heard it open. there stood a chunky man with glasses and a suit, and next to him was the most gorgeous boy ever.

"is that him?" I asked mikey.

"yeah" he replied, not taking his eyes off of rye.

well this might be the day where I have to come out to mikey as gay.

rye had messy brown here, which he kept flipping and messing with. his smile bought out his weak but cute dimples, and his white teeth covered by soft pink lips that looked kissable.
his eyes were a deep brown, the same as his hair. his perfectly clear skin had a blemish of makeup on it, covering up his freckles that I could still notice.

suddenly his eyes met mine, and I froze. he smirked and nodded his head at me, causing me to blush and face away.

the m&g started and me and mikey were last. mikey made me go first, by literally pushing my towards rye, which was embarrassing.

"uh, hey" I said shyly, not even making eye contact with rye.

"hey, whats your name?" he asked.

"andy" I replied.

"so, andy, are you a fan or?" he asked.

"uh, honestly had never heard of you before, and that jerk dragged me here, but I might have to thank him so" I mumbled.

I still couldn't make eye contact, but I could feel ryes smirk and eyes on me, looking me up and down.

"well you will be thanking him later then" rye said, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him.

I smiled and laughed a bit, posing for a picture with him which turned out hella cute because he kissed my cheek;