Kebab Kid #3

Andys POV:

It was a normal thursday night, about 6oclock down at the kebab shop where I worked, and a brown haired, tanned boy walked in, he had beautiful chestnut eyes, a perfectly sculpted face and a good sense in fashion. I mean thats always a bonus, right?

As soon as he walked in, he caught my eye, he looked at me and a small smile creeped upon his face, he stared into my eyes as he walked up to the counter. He stopped and looked up at the menu behind me, and then back at me within 5 seconds.

"U-Uhm, hey, c-can I just get a lamb shish kebab with chips p-please", He asked nervously whilst looking at the ground. "Oh, yeah sorry" I said whilst chuckling as I realised I was staring at him and probably making him uncomfortable as hell. I turned around and started making the kebab, I slid a piece of paper in it with my number on, hopefully he would see it and message me, obviously its understandable if he doesn't, because who would want to speak to a random kid from the kebab shop hey?

"Here you go" I said whilst handing him the kebab. "How much do I owe you?" he asked. "U-Uh, nothing, take it" I said whilst smirking, hopefully giving him a hint. He blushed and turned around and started walking out the shop, until he stopped, took a breath, turned back around and said a small "Thank you" with a smile on his face, and then walked out.

I stared at him as he walked out, he's got a good bum not gonna lie. Wait what?

Ryes POV:

As I was walking down the street from the shop, I couldn't stop thinking about that boy, that boy who gave me butterflies with the way he looked at me with his big blue eyes, and the way he spoke and laughed, ugh he kills me.

I got home to my parents and brothers, sat down and opened my kebab, but before I saw my kebab, I saw a note. It read 'Text me  +44**********, I'm Andy btw x'.
OH MY GOODNESS THIS BOY HAS READ MY MINDDD! I got my phone out and put the number in, I saved it as 'Andy'

Rye: Hey Andy, its Rye, that guy from the kebab shop :) Thank you for putting your number in x

Andy: Oh hey Rye, im Andy :) x

Rye: nO wAy, I dIdnT kNOw.

Andy: Oops im dumb haha x

Rye: hahahah same. So why did you give me your number? :) x

Andy: Well tbh I just didn't want to never see you again :) x

Rye: Ah right x

Andy: Fine, that's kinda a lie, but kinda not. Baso, I'm gay and I liked the look of you and was wondering if I could take you out one night.

Rye: I'm gay too, and I liked the look of you as well, I'm so glad you did all of this, and yeah, I would love too :) x

Andy: I was absolutely bricking that you would say no haha, but yay, what's your address and ill pick you up and take you out somewhere tomorrow at 7 ;) x

Rye: *Address*, cant wait, smart or cas? x

Andy: Cas, cba with that smart stuff x

Rye: Thank god. x

~Skip to the next day~

It was 7pm, Andy will be here any minute now, I was dressed in my red oversized t-shirt and black jeans with my white air max, suddenly the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs with excitement and looked in the mirror for the last time and puffed my hair up, I opened the door and Andy was stood there, with his hair messy, a white t-shirt and blue jeans, but damn he looked hot.

"Hey" he said with a smile fixing his lips and his cute dimples visible.

I didn't say anything back, I just looked down at his lips then back up at his eyes and kissed him and he kissed back, it was like love at first sight, weird I know. But I dragged him inside by his t-shirt and pinned him up against a wall still kissing him, it was getting heated as he started grinding on me slowly.

"Im meant to be taking you out tonight" he panted between kisses.

"I know, but cant we just cuddle and watch netflix, and maybe this aswell?" I giggled.

He blushed and continued kissing me and pulled me to the nearest sofa, almost like he had been here before as he grabbed the remote and put on netflix, he put on the kissing booth, and no I've never seen it before but I didn't tell him that otherwise he would probably hate me.

We cuddled for a bit until he started to climb on top of me, blocking my view of the film. "Hey what are you d-". I got cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine and sliding his tongue in. Itd be awkward if he was a bad kisser, but he was an amazing kisser so win-win. He then started pulling my shirt up. "Offf" he moaned whilst tugging on it. I pulled it off as I did the same to his. He then started grinding down on me again until I pushed him off and kissed him one last time as I knew it would go further, and I didn't want that, its too quick. "I love you, Andy. Even tho ive only known you for 2 days, I frickin love you" I said.
He smiled at me, "I love you too Rye", he said whilst pecking my lips once more and falling asleep on me.