Naked #5

smut warning

they haven't done anything like this before...

andys pov

Rye had been teasing me all day, he had been stroking my leg, sitting on my lap, kissing my cheek and brushing his hands against my ass almost every minute. Not gonna lie, I didn't think Rye could get to me by doing those things, but actually he had made me hard about 7 times today.

~~~10pm~~~

*texting*

Andy:  you don't have any idea of what you've done to me today

Rye: Oh do I not?😘

Andy: unless you've felt my pants, no

Rye: Send me a pic

Andy: of what??

Rye: Your

Andy: my what?

Rye: I think you know

Andy: bitch im just gonna come to your room

Rye: But im not wearing anything!!

Andy: good😉

*end of texting*

I get up from my bed, thinking to myself. Did rye just really ask me for nudes? when im in the same house as him? yes he did.

I opened Ryes bedroom door slowly, trying not to wake any of the other boys up, to see a very naked Ryan Leonard Beaumont laying on the bed with his duvet over his waist to his mid thighs. I shut the door, and as I turned back around to look at Rye, a pair of soft lips hit mine and some large warm hands travelled around my waist. The kiss was heated as he forced his tongue into my mouth whilst squeezing my ass, making me quietly moan against his lips causing him to chuckle a bit.

He started dragging me towards the bed and pushed me down, slipping my jeans off and soon followed by his. He climbed on top of me, sat on my rather hard dick and ripped my shirt off of me, trying not to move his lower half too much. I pulled his sweater over his head and stared at his gorgeous toned torso, which got disrupted by him slowly dragging our cocks together. It was a feeling that I had never experience before, but it felt amazing, causing my mouth to let out small "uh uh uhs" every time he rocked back and forth.

After about a minute of constant moaning and panting, he got off me and went to his draws, picking up a bottle of lube and chucking it on the bed next to me.

Ryes POV

I threw the bottle of lube onto the bed next to Andy, expecting him to sit still and wait for me to come back over. But instead he slowly started pulling his underwear down, making his hard dick spring up, I looked him up and down with a satisfied look on my face, he looked back and smirked, taking the bottle of lube and squirting it in his own hands. At this point, I was wondering what he was insisting to do, but then I realised as he slowly started pumping his own cock, making himself moan and thrust down onto the bed which made my cock twitch as he opened his mouth to let out groans.

I stood there watching him until I couldn't handle it anymore, I tore my boxers off and started pumping my cock to the sight of andy masturbating and thrusting on my bed. All of a sudden, Andy stopped. He stood up, still panting and grabbed my hand off my cock and placed it on his hard one, he then grabbed mine with his lubed hand and started stroking it, leaving my mouth ajar. I tried to get a grip on his cock but I couldn't with the amount of pleasure I was getting, so I pushed him off and onto the bed, hovering over him.

His hands started roaming over my torso so I grabbed them and tied them up with my hoody that was on the floor, he whined a small "nooo" and then closed his eyes as I started planting kisses down his chest, moving down to his stomach and then to where my chin hit his cock, I kissed the tip and then got up, hovering over him once again, slowly pushing my cock into his tight ass as he moaned out my name loudly. "A-ah Ryan" he panted again. I started grinding into him, changing angles by lifting up his hips, turning him to the side and even turning him on his stomach, which I didnt like because I couldn't see his pretty face when I was fucking him, but when I turned him back around he turned us around so he was riding me, and wow what a pretty that was, his face was scrunched up from the pleasure and pain, until I finally hit the right spot, causing his whole body to jerk and him to start moaning even louder. "Hit the spot" I panted. "AH rye im close" he said, so I started pumping his cock to make him come as I was close myself. Soon enough he came in my hand and he lifted himself off me, then leaning down to my cock to finish me off, coming in his mouth he swallowed every last bit.