•Chapter Four•

So basically what happened is I got carried away writing chapter two so I just split it up into three different chapters. I'm deprived of good fanfics. If you know any good ones, send me the details.❤️ Enjoy!

"We should do something other than laying here." I say. "What should we do?" I think for a moment. "Truth or dare?" He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Dare." I lift my head up. "I dare you to..." I think for a while and get nothing. "Oh fuck this." I drop my head back on his chest. He laughs. I prop my head up on my hand and start playing with his hair. I run my fingers through it and start drawing patterns on his head with my finger. I notice after a little bit that he's looking at me funny. "What?" He doesn't answer. "What?" He still doesn't answer. Before I can say anything else, he leans up and kisses me. I pull away. "Um I think we should eat."

I throw the blanket off of us and walk awkwardly into the kitchen. I sit on the counter and wait for him to walk in. "So... what's for dinner?" He walks in and sits at the small table. "We can get pizza." I smile softly. "Perfect." He grabs his phone and goes into my room to order the pizza.  I go to get plates out and there's none there. I look at the sink and it's piled full. I groan and start washing the dishes. Half way through, he walks in and sits down. "So after we eat I think I'll just go home." "Okay." There's an awkward silence.

I finish the dishes and then we wait for the pizza. Once it arrives, we put it on the small circle table in the kitchen. Sweet Pea sits down in a chair and I awkwardly sit across from him.

We finish the whole pizza after a while then he grabs his coat. "Thanks for helping me. Please don't tell anyone about... that. I'll handle it." He frowns. "See you tomorrow." "Bye."

I close the door and lean my back against it. Did I do the wrong thing? I have to ask Toni. I grab my phone and call Toni. "Meet me at the Wyrm in 10."

I sit at a bar stool by Toni and tell her the story minus the incident with Malachi. "Oh my god. Do you like him?" I put my head in my hands. "I really don't know, Toni. I don't know. I think it's too soon but at the same time, I think I love him." She squeals. "Well then get him girl. If you really think it's too soon then get to know him but the way things were after, I think you should just go for it." I think for a moment. "Really?"

"Yea. Do it after school tomorrow." I smile. "Got it. Thanks, Toni."

I head home and go to bed.

When I wake up in the morning I brush my teeth and hair. I grab some white jeans, a red v- neck and my serpent jacket. I add some black flats and put my hair in a badass high ponytail. I throw on some blood red lipstick to match.

I head to school in the morning and stop in the Red and Black office where Toni works. "Ooh girlie you look fantastic. Go get your man." She kisses my cheek. "Have fun."

I walk down the hallway and see Sweet Pea with his arm around another girl. I stop in my tracks and stand there. I swear he sees me as I turn and run back to Toni.

I collapse into her arms. "Toni there was a girl. Another girl. He never really cared." I say, gasping between each sentence. I never realized how big the building is and how out of the way the office was. "Shh. Calm down. Breathe."

Once I calm down, I try talking again. "I went to talk to him. He had his arm around another girl." I say slowly. She growls. "I'm going to kill that bastard." She storms out of the room and I don't even stop her. I sit in her chair and think. I honestly have no right to be mad at him. I pulled away. I rejected him. He deserves to be with somebody that isn't stupid like me. But he did move on fast. Really fast. I'm still upset but I have to stop Toni.

I get up and run, checking every room for them. I finally get to an abandoned classroom and see them there. I try to listen in on their conversation. I hear Toni. "You had no right. You kissed her and then put your arms around some other girl." Then Sweet Pea. "That other girl is Marissa. I love her. I really do." I can tell that Toni starts fuming. "Then why did you kiss y/n? Why? You see she came to me at 11:00 at night to talk. She realized she did the wrong thing and she loves you but you didn't care. You loved this other chick the whole time. Why'd you even stay with her? She didn't tell me that part."

I hold my breath and wait for him to say he's not sure. He may be a douche but he would never tell anyone about this. Right?

"She was raped by Malachi." Those five words broke it. Broke whatever I felt for Sweet Pea. He spilled the secret.

I turn around so my back is against the door and sink to the ground. My left leg is up while my right leg is extended. I put my hands over my face and lean my head back against the door.

I hear stomping and a click and next thing I know, I'm laying on the floor with my hands still over my face. Toni immediately scoops me up while Sweet Pea stands there, unsure of what to do.

Toni sits on the floor, holding me. Sweet Pea comes over to me and crouches down. He puts his hand on my shoulder and I flinch. I turn my head to him. "Get your disgusting hands off of me. Put them on Marissa while you're at it. Don't forget to tell the whole world my secrets because I know you don't really care." He quickly stands up and silently walks out.

Toni holds me a bit longer. "You know what, Toni?" She pulls away. "What?" I smile. "I'm done with guys." I kiss her hard on the lips and she kisses back. I pull away. "Sorry. I had no right to do that. I should just go." I say as I scramble to get up. I start walking out the door when she grabs my wrist and pulls me right back into a kiss. This one isn't hard like the last one. It's soft and passionate. Her arm is wrapped tightly around my waist while the other one is rested on my hip. My arm is draped around her neck and my other hand is on her cheek. When we pull away, our foreheads are leaned against each other. "Y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys.

So there's something a little different.

Love you ❤️

~ Jess