e v e r y b r e a t h y o u t a k e

♡

millie walked inside and took a seat on finns' sofa like usual, it had been two weeks since she found out he had feelings for her. millie was about halfway done with her project when she noticed finn placed a coffee besides her.

"thought you would need some more energy." finn smiles. millie smiles, "thanks, finn."

millie was slowly starting to be more nicer to finn. she didn't want to crush him even more, since she knew he liked her and she was always so rude.

they were sorta friends, she sat with him, caleb, sadie, and the others at lunch now, and she didn't ignore him in class.

maybe he was changing, but it can't possibly just because of her.

"millie?"

millie looks up from the glowing screen, "yes?" "are we friends again?" finn asks nervously playing with the bracelet in his pocket.

millie thinks for second, "okay, fine. but you have to promise you won't be stupid." finn shows a big stupid grin and runs over and hugs her, picking her up.

"finn! put me down! it's not a big deal!" she laughs playfully kicking him. "oh this is a big deal. the millie bobby brown is my friend again, the girl who hated me!" finn says placing her down.

millie playfully punches his shoulder, "calm yourself, wolfhard. we're just friends." she smirks.

for now.

forty minutes later

"hey let's take a break." finn said getting up out of his seat.

"what no! i'm almost done!" millie says continuing to work.

"i didn't ask if you were still working, i said let's take a break." finn smirks holding out his hand for her to take.

millie rolls her eyes and takes it, "what are we doing anyway" she asks.

finn ignores her and turns on some music,

every breath you take - the police

"i love this song!" millie yells smiling. "i know, you told me when we were six." finn says.

"want to dance?" finn holds a hand out slowly bowing to her.

"sure." she laughs.

millie places her arms around his neck, finn places his hands on her waist and the two slowly sway to the music.

oh can't you see, you belong to me.

my poor heart aches, with every step you take.

millie moves her head side to side along to the music as finn smiles at her.

since you've gone i've been lost without a trace.

i dream at night and only see your face.

finn grabs millies hand and twirls her around as she giggles.

i keep crying,

baby

baby

please.

finn leans closely and places his forehead against hers, millies breath hitches. her heart is pounding in her throat and she gasps as finn brushes his nose with hers.

his lips were about a centimeter from hers, "millie." he slowly whispers.

"finn, i-i can't. i'm dating jacob." she whispers as he slightly presses a kiss to her cheek.

she squeezes his shoulders and he smirks,

it was working.

finn places a soft kiss to her jaw lingering soft small kisses along her jawline to her cheek.

he slowly pulls away, "do you love him?"

"w-what?"

"do. you. love him?" he asks again. millie bites down on her lip.

"no." she whispers

"what?"

"i-i don't! why do you care?!" millie shouts.

"break up with him." finn says sternly, his jaw clenched.

"what?" millie scrunches her eyebrows together.

"break up with him."

"millie, i like you."

"be with me."

a/n - sooo.. things are happening now..