s h o t s f i r e d

long chapter, you're welcome :)

chapter twenty-four | shots fired

" i'm sorry , i love you. "

❁

"we cant just sit here we need to be out there. looking for her!" caleb shouts as he paces back in forth in the center of the living room with everyone staring at him speechless.

"caleb-" finn starts placing a hand on his shoulder, "no finn! we have no idea where sadie is alright i'm not going to calm my shit alright so piss off!" caleb smacks his hand away.

"hey! you can't say that to me alright. you and everyone here knows how i was when millie was in hospital. how do you think i felt knowing she may never wake up?! she's going to be okay!" finn shouts back.

caleb takes a breath, "i'm sorry. it's just, it's hard ya know? i really like her... i think i love her." causing everyone to 'aw' . "alright so me millie and maddie are going to look downtown and you boys look in the woods alright? lilia instructs everyone. everyone nods and heads out.

❁

"do you think she's okay?" maddie interrupts the awkward silence between the three, it wasn't the same without sadie even if it has only been hours.

millie shrugged her shoulders, she couldn't say anything. she was too weak. lilia barely nods, "i hope."

after a few more minutes of walking lilia's phone rings, it's from gaten.

"hello? have you found sadie?" she asks. her face drops into a frown and hangs up.

"they haven't found her, they think we should head back we have been out here for four hours and it's almost three am." lilia sighs.

maddie and millie nod and start to walk back.

❁

it's been a week already and they still haven't found sadie. they searched everyday yet still no luck.

school was starting back up again from winter break which everyone dreaded, but they dreaded it even more because sadie wouldn't be there.

millie walked up to her her locker and slowly grabbed her books. a piece of paper fell out of her locker.

another note.

millie slowly opens the paper immediately regretting it.

dear our precious millie,
how are you princess? you don't look so good. anywho, we've heard your little friend is missing, sadie. perhaps we know where she is. if you want to see her again and alive then i suggest you follow our instructions.