o03

I stood in front of the club wearing a mix black and white above the knee dress that perfectly hugging my body.

A loud music could be heard from the outside.
I sighed and made my way over the bouncer. The door swung open. The bouncer motioned for me to go in.

Inside, I met a crowd of overly hyped teenagers. Some are already drunk and wasted.

I had noticed a familiar red hair girl bouncing up and down to the beat of the music.

I walked near to where she was.

" Fany!" I called lightly shouting because the music was too loud for Fany to hear me.

She turned around. I waved one hand in the air. She came to me with a huge grin plastered on her face.

" Jessi! You came! " she hugged me and I do the same. "and you looked sexy! " she said near my ear. I giggled then we pulled out from the hug.

I checked her from head to toe.

" I could say the same to you." I grinned cheekily.

" Well, you really should, you know.... Your best friend is sexier than you. " she said and posed like a beauty queen. Hand on her hip.

" Whatever you say Hwang. " I rolled my eyes and laughed afterwards which she gladly followed and we laughed like a crazy bitch.

Fany is sexy but I can't lose, I'm sexy too. I got a title of the best S-line in my former school when I was on college. Just telling the truth though.

" Jessi, come on let's go get us some drinks. " Fany grabbed my wrist and we walked over the counter to get our drinks. Before we reach the counter a tall and handsome guy came to the view.

" Hi there gorgeous." I felt my cheeks heat up and maybe turned red "Wanna dance with me?" He smiled. His perfectly alined white teeth flashed in front of me.

" Go now you lucky girl. It's your chance to get along with your crush. " Fany whispered in my ear and push me towards Kris, my crush. My crush since Sophomore. Oh god!

Fany knew that he was my crush because I kinda blurted out that to her when I saw Kris walking inside the company where Fany and I are working as a Designer. And Kris is one of the model.

" So........ Wanna dance?" his smile was beautiful. I'm melting on it... I turned my head on my side but Fany wasn't there anymore. Aiish. That girl. I turned to Kris and agreed on him to dance. He led me to the dance floor and we went to the center of the crowd then suddenly, the music turned to Romantic melody.

"Oh no." I said to myself

"Would you mind?" he asked while pointing his hand on my hips but still not putting it completely.

I just nodded on him and he wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck.

Kris smiled tenderly while we're swaying to the music.

He's so handsome.
If this is a dream. I don't want........... I don't want to wake up anymore. I just want to stay here dancing with him. Although tiring but I don't care.

I must be crazy to think that but I really don't care. I'm happy and that's all that matter right now.

As I was about to close my eyes to feel and more enjoy this moment, I suddenly felt a strange feeling, as if someone is watching over me. I put my hands on Kris's chest and looked around the club. Everybody seemed to be minding their own business, wasted and dancing around drunkenly.

" Jessica. you okay? Is there something wrong? " he turned to see what I was looking at.

" A-ah yeah. I'm fine. I just felt...... Strange. " He turned his head back at me again. He seemed confused for a second but then smiled after.

After, I guess half of hour of dancing, I excused myself to go get a drink. I made a mental note to not drink too much. But I was wrong. I enjoyed drinking.

Feeling a little tipsy, I walked around looking for Fany. I've notice a sexy, short blonde hair girl near the entrance. She's one of Fany's team member and happened to be closed with me. She's the most adorable girl I've ever known. We have the same age. 26. But most of the time I treated her like a kid because she's cute and full of aegyo.

" Hey......... Sunny..... Have you saw Tiffany? " she looked at me and seem shocked to see me but smiled to me after.

" Jess, You're here too. " she gave me a cheekily smiled.

" Yeah. Fany invited me to go here. So have you seen you're team leader? "

" Oh....... No. I haven't seen her yet. She must be just around enjoying her time. " she said then looked around the club.

"Yeah, you're right. Fany is a kind of club freak after all. " Sunny and I both laughed on what I'he had said which is true, Fany is a party lover. She spend most of her time to go to club and have party. While I'm the opposite, because I spend all of my free time sleeping.... I love sleeping rather than go to club and have a party with so many drunken people.

I just got dragged by none other that my best friend Tiffany Hwang. That's why I'm here. Gosh! If I didn't told her I would change my clothes first, maybe I was here with an office suit. Which is so unfair because underneath her office suit, a secretly hidden sexy outfit for the party.
Yeah. That so eager of her to party.

" So, Jess. Why don't we go there and enjoy ourselves too? " Sunny said while pointing to the crowd of teenagers who happily dancing in the middle.

I waved my hand no to her and smiled. Then noticed I was feeling a little lightheaded, which escalated to dizzy. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Sunny must have noticed because she looked at me concerned and asked if I'm okay.

" Yeah..... Im..... Im fine..... I think, I'll leave first. I kinda felt dizzy.... I'll just message Fany that I head home...... And if you saw her later, kindly tell her I already went home. "

" Okay, but, are you sure you want to go home alone? I can drive you home. " she said voice laced with concern.

" No. No. No. I'm fine. Just enjoy yourself here. My house ain't that far, though. "

" You really sure? "

" Yap...... Ill go now. " I gave her a quick bear hugged and went out through the exit.

It was a strange night. There seemed to be a chill in the air. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I swear it hadn't been this cold before here in SoKor (South Korea). As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt an intense feeling. There it goes again. This strange feeling. I think something bad was about to happen.

I noticed I was becoming paranoid. I shrugged it of and decided to go for an evening stroll to calm my nerves.

I'm in the middle of crossing the road when I heard a loud horn to my left. It was near me.

O.O

Oh my God! I am going to be hit by this truck. I am going to die!

No! I'm still young to die!

I lifted my head to looked up the sky. There so many stars above. I looked to this certain star, my favorite star. The most beautiful star I've ever seen.

It is the last time I'm going to see you. I mumbled

I still want to see you every night. I still want to looked at you every night so please, save me...

I closed my eyes and waited my up coming death. Until someone picked me bridal style. I quickly opened my eyes only to be met by a pair of doe eyes and then everything was consumed by darkness.