o09

I patiently waited her confession about what is her name.

I'm really curious. I want to know if, her name is as gorgeous as her.

" My name is.......... Yoona. "

" WHAT?!!! " I pushed her lightly for me to sit on bed.

I position myself to a sitting and I stared on her. I saw her staring too. But not to me, she's staring at my body.
She's blushing while staring on my body. I looked down too.

OH!MY!GOSH! stupid Jessica. Really stupid. How could you forget that you're still naked!

My arms immediately wrapped to my body hiding my upper private part then my knees folded like it have its own mind.
I think I'm blushing. No. I'm sure I'm blushing. Geez. Stupid jessica.

I eyed her and she's now staring directly on my eyes still blushing but she looked like embarrassed.

Why she's embarrasses? I should be the one to feel that, right?.... Or maybe she's embarrassed for me....... Yeah. I think so.

" Sorry. " she said then snapped her finger. She eyed my body again but now, smiling. So, I eyed my own and I'm fully clothed now. Not the same dress that I used to the party but a comfortable jeans and a plain white shirt. Completely my style.

" Just like your style. " she smiled more.

She pretty knew everything about me huh?!
I'm greedy to know everything about her too.

" Uhm.... So.... Your name.....Yoona,... Is it true.?"

She nodded. " How?..... I mean, will you explain now everything to me. You came from the star but you named Yoona. Who gave you that? "

" You. " she pointed me with her index finger.

" Me? "

She nodded.

" Yes.. You..." Still pointing at me.

" H-how?.... I mean... I don't even knew that I gave you a name. Will you explain. Elaborate it please. " she chuckled then nod afterwards.

" The star on the north sky. "

Mouth a gapped eyes wide open.
W-what?

" YOU'RE MY STAR?!!!!!!!!!"

" Yes.... It was me.... The north star. Your favorite star . "
She said while nodded multiple times.

" W-what? H-h-how? "

She's my favorite s-star. The star on the north sky.

She chuckled then pinched my both cheeks.

" Cute " she said then let go of my cheeks. " Ill tell you everything, but.... Don't disturb me while I'm explaining. Okay?"

Wow. So bossy. -_-

" No im not. " she defended, with a furrowed eyebrows.

As expected. She can read my mind.

" Fine. But explain it in detailed. Okay? "

" Yes Ma'am! "

I chuckled. This Alien is not just gorgeous, but a dork too,

" Okay. Proceed. "

She lied again on bed and face the ceiling before she start her explanation.

" Im your star. Your favorite star that you always looking every night since you were 10 while you were sitting on your bench on your family backyard. You even treat me as your best friend and named me Yoona. You always talking to me and telling me everything. Your worries, your like and dislike and even your secrets. Like, You always cutting class on your P.E, you slept at class every time you like, you hate your bald teacher Mr Go because he always get mad at you for sleeping on his class. Then when you were a sophomore you had a crush named Kris. You've never got a boyfriend because you focus on your dreams and that is to be a designer. You've lost your virginity when you were twenty years old, you just want to have an experience that's all. And you've never do it again until today so, awhile ago was your second time. Next is, you finished your study and work on a cloths company where you met Tiffany Hwang your human best friend. And you two were best friend for five years now and she's a party lover while you were her opposite but last day she asked you to go with her and she didn't stop until you said yes. And the same day I saved you from being hit by a truck. So, that's all. Thank you. If you still have questions feel free to asked me. "

I cant believed it.. Am I that talkative? Gosh! So, embarrassed!!

And wait? She saved me? How? Does she looking at me from above that's why she knew I was about to be hit by a truck?

" No. Im not looking at you... Every time you talked to me, I just listened to you but not able to see you. That's forbidden for us. " there's a serious in her tone

" Forbidden? Why? "

" Cant tell. Sorry. "

My lips formed an o shaped and nodded to her

" Then how did you knew Im in danger? "

" You called me, remember. You asked me to save you. "

It have flashed back on me the thing i've said before I thought, I would going to die. And her Doe eyes. It was the same eyes that I saw before I passed out.

My lips formed a smile then frowned. I'm still confused on something.

" If forbidden for someone like you to see a person then why did you save me Or you can just save me but you can leave afterwards then why you're here.... With me? "

She looked like she's taken a back on what I asked but she composed herself then faced me.

" Because I want too. "