Chapter 1

Y/n (point of view)

"Y/n, y/n! It's me Krissy! Over here!" I heard someone yell. I turned around nervously to see my big sister, Krissy waving her hand and jumping around.

I shamefully quickly made my way towards her. I held my head down. I held on my bags tightly and made my way to her. I looked up to see Krissy wearing a crop top with high waist short jeans with extreme high heels. Her hair was as curly as mines. She grinned to ear to ear at me. She's like 5'9 and wearing heels. Imagine that.

"Oh my dear y/n! I'm so glad you finally moved here! Seoul is such a wonderful place for us." She exclaimed squeezing my body. She was squeezing so hard I think I needed an asthma pump.

"Hey to you too, Kris." I quietly said.

"Oh I missed you! I missed you! I missed you! I'm so glad you finally moved here me with. It gets kind of lonely here without you." Krissy replied analyzing me.

She added, "Wow, still 4'11, huh?"

"5'2." I corrected.

She laughed and hugged me again. This time I was able to hug back. We haven't seen each other ever since she moved to Seoul, South Korea to move closer to her job as a Korean model. She been begging for me to move with her so I gave in and decided to come.

After a while of hugging, she looked at my bags and back at me. "Come on, let's get you settle in so I can show you the rest of the place."

Krissy led the way out the airport towards her 2018 Kia car. I was very impressed by it. I set my bags in the back and sat in the passenger side. Krissy got on the driver side and started the car.

"So how do you feel being 19?" She asked.

"The same." I answered.

She giggled and drove off.

After 20 minutes of nonstop k-pop being played, we finally made it to Krissy's house. It was the size of a mansion. I wondered how she payed for Mom medical bills and for her new house. They're had to be at least six bedrooms and four bathrooms.

I stared in awe for a moment as Krissy stared with me. The two story brick house with many lights with floor to ceiling windows, was kind of like a dream house.

"I know. It took me a whole year, y/n. A whole freaking year to get this house. Now look at me, I got everything I wanted now." She explained.

"What do you mean now?" I asked.

"You're here now. I feel like my life is complete now that you're here." She answered.

I smiled.

After that little moment, we got out and I got all of my bags out her car. She looked over at me for help but I declined. She guided me to the house while looking at her phone. As we walked closer and closer, the house looked even bigger. I didn't understand why she parked outside the house when she had a two car garage.

We made it to the front door. It was as tall as Krissy in 8 inch heels. Krissy grabbed her keys and unlocked the door. She opened the door slowly and there goes my expectations of the house. They should've been higher.

I couldn't even explain how the house looked inside. We were in the entrance and a chandler was hanging as floor looked so smoothed. As we walked she showed me the house tour. The house was bigger than I imagined. The living room was the size of Mom's house. The kitchen was twice as huge as Mom's at home. Everything was bigger and better and neater.

We walked back into the living room. Krissy took her high heels off and sat on the couch with her legs crossed. I titled my head to the side. "Aren't you going to show me to my room?" I asked.