Chapter 7

Y/n

"Y/n are you ready?" I heard D.O say.

I smoothed out my maxi dress as I smiled. I grew excited to see my sister on runway. I wanted to be there for every moment.

"Coming!" I called out walking downstairs.

My hair bounced as I walked in my flats. I seen D.O fashionably. I smiled and said, "You look nice."

He giggled and said, "You look amazing."

We both walked out the house heading to the car. I sat on the passenger side as he drove off.

After, 20 minutes we made it. The building was huge and amazing. I stared in awe as I knew my sister would kill the stage.

"Come on, I think we're already late." I heard D.O say.

He quickly grabbed my hand as we jogged to the door. He let go of my hand we were greeted by people. We begin walking towards the stage as we seen seats in front of them.

I saw my name on a front row seat. I laughed as I knew Krissy demanded me to seat there.

Before we could make it to our seats, a interview came and asked us a question.

"Hey everyone, I am here with Exo D.O and Krissy Payne's little sister, Y/n. Tell me, are you guys here to give Krissy some support as she walked on one of the grand stages in South Korea?" She asked moving the mic to D.O

"Of course. Krissy is such a good friend of mines and I'm doing a favor of watching this little one here." D.O laughed looking over at me.

She moved the mic to my mouth as I grew nervous. Many camera were on me as I tried finding words to say.

"Yes, my sister, Krissy Payne will kill it tonight!" I spoke.

She bowed to us walking away.

I whispered to D.O, "Why do they ask us random questions?"

"Just to get a reaction out of us." He replied as he guided us to our seats.

D.O sat next to the rest of Exo as I sat next to him. I looked around as I seen different kind of people. The models, kpop idols, actors, and actresses. They all seemed dressed amazing for this events. I looked down at my plain dress a little sad.

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" I heard a voice say.

I looked at the seat next to me as it read BTS: Namjoon. I responded, "Are you Namjoon?"

His dimples showed as he smirked and nodded his head.

"Well you may sit in this seat." I said turning my attention back on the stage.

"Are you Krissy's sister?" He asked.

"Yes I am." I replied.

"You are way beautiful in person." He spoke turning his attention to me.

I turned towards him and smiled, "Thank you. Having heard that in 2 minutes."

He laughed. They other members of BTS introduced themselves as I realized I was the only girl on the row. I gulped as I turned my attention to D.O.

"When is it going to start?" I asked.

"Soon, a group just made it here." He said.

"Who's the group?"

Jackson

"You guys where do we sit?" JB whispered.

Jinyoung pointed to the seats in front of Stray Kids. I couldn't see anything because I was in the midst of them.