Chapter 6

Y/n (point of view)

I woke up to an empty spot in my bed. I looked over to see no one beside me. I didn't remember Jackson leaving at night so I begin questioning myself.

"Y/n? Did you have fun last night?" I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see Krissy smiling at me. I looked at her appearance as I knew she was about to leave again.

"Yeah, where are you going?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I'm getting a couple of things for me and you. You can sleep in today because tomorrow is a big day for you!" Krissy squealed.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked.

"You see me on runway, silly. You get to see your sister walk on one of the most seen runways around the world."

I got up and stretched, "Is D.O going?"

Krissy nodded her head adding, "He will be sitting with you as will the others."

"Alright, I'll just sit around waiting for you to bond with me."

Krissy stopped herself before she talked. I looked over at her as I noticed she was looking at something that had to be on my body. I titled my head to the sides

"What is it?" I asked.

Krissy lips turned into a smile as she walked over to me. She moved my hair away from my neck and looked at it closely. "Krissy, you're scaring me. What are you looking at?" I started.

"Did Jackson give you a hickey?" She smiled looking at me.

"Jackson- wait what?"

I walked to my mirror. I moved my hair and seen a huge pinkish red like bruise on my neck. I felt my heart about to jump out my chest as I was clueless of this.

"I didn't know this happened." I said looking over at Krissy who seemed amazed by it.

"He must've done with when you were sleep." Krissy suggested.

"What?! Why would he do that while I'm sleep?!"

"Maybe to mark his territory. It's kind of cute to me." Krissy cooed.

I sighed as I knew I had to talk to Jackson about this. "Are you mad about it?" Krissy asked.

I spoke, "Honestly no, but..."

"But what?"

I took a deep breath and finished, "It's just I didn't a chance to feel it. You know, actually knowing the feeling."

Krissy eyes lit up as I said those words. I knew she's been waiting for me to say anything of the matter about sexual or lustful feelings.

"Oh my gosh, y/n. Are you and Jackson a thing?"

"We're taking things slow, Krissy. Don't get any huge ideas." I warned.

Krissy jumped excitedly as she pulled me into a hug.

"My sister is finally knowing what love is! Yay!" Krissy spoke.

"It's not that serious." I said as we stopped jumping.

"Yes it is! You're finally found a boy you like and I'm all for it." Krissy said.