Chapter 11

Y/n

I grew nervous as i watched Krissy glare at Jackson as Jackson looked at D.O hummed a song cutting a piece of his meat.

"What a lovely night we're having." D.O chuckled as he began chewing on the meat.

Jackson gulped as Krissy picked up a knife slowly aiming it at Jackson. The knife was close to his neck.

"Krissy put the knife down." D.O said mouth full of food.

Krissy looked over at me. I mouthed please for her to put it down.

She quickly sat it down and stormed out the house. I wanted to go after her but there was no use.

"She's just upset that's you're getting independent." D.O reassured.

"But-"

"Don't worry about Jackson. Krissy wouldn't hurt him even if you asked her to. He means too much to you for her to even speak words."

D.O got up from the table. He kissed my forehead and patted Jackson on his back.

D.O spoke, "I'll talk to her. You guys enjoy your time together before he has to go."

After D.O walked out, we heard the door close slowly. I sighed. I didn't know a meet and greet face to face would be so intense.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's not your fault." Jackson spoke back.

"It's not hers neither." I said looking up at him.

Jackson smiled. "Of course it's not. She just not ready to let you go. It's understandable."

I nodded my head. "I wish it was that easy to understand."

Jackson got up from his seat. He got on one knew in front of me. My eyes widened as I watch Jackson every move.

"Jackson what are you-"

"Y/n, will you make me the happiest man on earth and-"

"Marry me!" I woke up saying. I opened my eyes realizing I held onto my pillow as I was having a dream. I felt my face grew red as I thought about Jackson.

Oh no! The breakfast meeting! I quickly got out the bed and looked for a perfect outfit. I forgot D.O left me money to buy more clothes but I fell asleep talking to Krissy.

I found a long sleeve crop top and high waist jeans. I slid them both on and putts on my black wedges. I heard a car pull off from my driveway.

I just missed my ride to the breakfast meeting. I sighed in frustration. I left my hair as it was.

I rushed downstairs to quickly grab my keys but a figure stopped me. I dropped my keys as Jackson stood in front of me.

I couldn't face him right now as I just had a dream about marrying him.

My appetite of eating was now nowhere to be found. My knees grew weak as I was about to fall.

Jackson quickly caught me.

"Woah there, we don't want a broken ankle." Jackson jokes.

"I-" I began.

Jackson stares at me with his beautiful smile. He wore a suit and had his forehead covered with his hair.

He looked amazing.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Jackson asked softly.

I quickly nodded my head. He helped me back on my feet.