Chapter 3

Y/n (point of view)

"Y/n, I had to let people know you're my sister! If I didn't you would get stepped on all the time!" Krissy called to me as I walked into my room.

"You know how I feel about social media Krissy. I don't like showing my face." I said.

Krissy was right behind me. I jumped on my bed and stuffed my face in my pillows.

"I'm sorry, y/n I shouldn't have done that but look on the good side. You got fans of your own." She mentioned.

"I don't want fans. I want to live a normal life." I said in my pillow.

"Well that stopped as soon as you came into this world." Krissy said.

I sighed and kept my face into my pillow. I couldn't even leave the house without someone running up to me or yelling my name for a picture. I wasn't use to it at all because I'm not a people's person. I'm a antisocial person.

I haven't seen Jackson in a couple days. It didn't bother me because who would want to meet up with a person that always get followed around?

We texted and talked but that was it. We barely did those things because he's always busy with his group. I didn't mind though.

"Who was the guy you were with at the park?" I heard Krissy asked.

I looked up from my pillow. "That picture is like four days old."

"Who is he?" Krissy asked.

"The same guy from the restaurant, Jackson." I answered.

"So you guys have been pretty tight." Krissy added.

I sat up and looked at Krissy. I didn't know if I should curse or shut my mouth but a better idea came.

"Don't you have a date or something to attend?" I asked.

"Oh!" Krissy said looking at her watch, "Hui's coming over to meet you. You might be able to be at one of his group fan meetings. And even do a photo shoot with them!"

I frowned. "I don't want to do all those things. Especially with a group I barely know. If I do, it'll be EXO."

Krissy rolled her eyes. She sat next to me and looked me in my eyes. I blankly looked at her.

"Why won't you at least give Hui a chance?" She asked.

"Because I'll have to give the rest a chance." I replied.

Krissy sighed and laid her head on my shoulder. I knew what I said didn't affect her but it made her think a little. I leaned my head on hers.

"Y/n, you don't have to like any of the others. I can tell you want me with D.O. But I'm just trying to figure out myself too." She said.

"Why won't you try with one person instead of more?" I asked.

Krissy shook her head, "It's harder than what you think."

I looked up at laughed. I've gotten use to me and Krissy having these kind of talks with her. I liked these kind of talks and I always try to help her as she try to give me a good reason why she still does this.

Krissy smiled. The door rung as we both looked at my door. We both got up and ran downstairs. It was more like a race. We made it to the front door and looked at each other before Krissy slowly opened the door.

It was a guy that was at least Krissy's height and with blonde hair holding a huge gift bag and flowers. I looked up and seen a smile on his face.