2.

Sage Lesaé Miller🦄
sage's house
nyc, new york
3:04am
•••

i woke  up to the sound of yelling outside of my door. bra i literally just got home a hour ago. this can't wait?

i heard kentrell and jonai arguing about ME. once again. ME. " mane i told yo stupid ass what it was from the jump. im forever fuckin with sage. if you'n like it kick rocks hoe."

she looked at him and he pointed downstairs. i opened my door all the way and looked at them like they were fucking stupid. its three in the damn morning bra.

kentrell looked at me and tried to kiss me. "im goin to bed again goodnight." he followed me into my room. "you got your own room. Get out." he laughed. I didn't catch the joke to be fuckin honest.

"whatever." I rolled my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. this nigga was touching me and shit. "when you gon break it off with jaden?" i forgot all about that nigga. "when I feel like it. can you please go to sleep?" he nodded and wrapped his arms around me.

"Cause they know this tongue a pistol, I ain't scared to make it shoot, I ain't scared to make it clap. I'ma throw this ass back. To the realest nigga who ain't scared to run this bitch some racks. And I'm speakin' all facts, I'm the truth to be exact. You bitches don't get no money cause y'all dont know how to act"

kash doll was blasting through my speakers. I was getting rid of old clothes I didn't need with the help of Dream and Noni. I haven't heard from Rissa since the gang came back. I tried texting her but she would just leave me on read.

Kentrell's Main Hoe🤣🐍
why you been avoiding me and the girls?
oh just leave me on read huh?
if there's an issue the least you could do is address it😘
Read 10:42am

I don't fuck with nobody for there to be no beef. "Wassup baby." I turned around to see Jaden. "Hey, what you doin' here?"  He kneeled down and kissed my cheek. He turned around "What he doin' in your room?" I rolled my eyes. "Don't start Jaden."

"So you in here bein' a hoe?" I scrunched my face up. Then I heard hella running like some horses. "Say, what the fuck you just called my lil sister nigga?" Ben pushed Jaden. Kentrell was still asleep. "I said Lesaé in here bein' a hoe" He pushed Ben back.

"You got 30 seconds before Ben fuck you up big fella" Kd said getting pissed off some more. "Shut up. All this between me and Sage." We heard a gun click. "Nah all this between this bullet and yo skull nigga." I smacked my forehead. I knew I was the sane one out of everybody.

"Bitch sane my ass. Be killing bitches left and right with no remorse." Dream said rolling her eyes playfully. "I-I was just playin man. Put the gun up please dawg." Jaden was scared. "Call my girl out her name again and I'ma really put a bullet between yo eyes."

He mumbled under his breath and I followed him downstairs to make sure he left. "This ain't over bitch." I laughed. "You straight pussy. You ain't bout shit you say." He nodded and pressed something on his Apple Watch. His phone rung and he put it on speaker.

"We on the way Jay." My eyes widened. "Bitch you don' fucked up nih." I pulled my burner out and shot him in his head twice. "Dents call yo people and tell em to get this up. We gotta go." Noni and Dream was scared. "The fuck y'all still standing there for? Come on." I yelled pissed off.

Soon as we got in separate cars, we zoomed off to the airport. I texted my daddy and let him know I was gon' be living down there for a while. After I texted him, I texted some people and Riquan tellin' them to watch out for my mama house.

"You good?" Kentrell looked at me rubbing my thigh. I nodded and looked out the window. I looked into the mirror and seen a silver Cadillac following us. Somebody pulled a gun out the passenger window and started shooting.

"Get the AK out the backseat." No matter how many times we got together. We knew we was gon' forever have a target on our back. I started shooting back until I killed the driver. "I'm fed up with this shit."

Been tryna stop bein involved with Kentrell mess. "I know baby. I'm gon' make a way." He kissed my hand and I smiled.

As soon as we touched down in the Rouge, I was happy. "Aw my city smell so good." Dentrell-I mean Kentrell scrunched up his face. "Fuck you mean? This MY city." Kd rolled his eyes. "Ight Tina and Ike. Let's go." Kd carried me on his back to the car cause I ain't feel like walking.

We made it to my daddy house and soon as I walked in I smelled cooking. I ran into the kitchen. "MOMMYYYY" I yelled and hugged her.
Y'all prolly like, "aint yo mama in New York" "How yo mama get here?". News flash: This my daddy wife. Been callin her my mama since I been able to talk.

"Dang. Ya father gets no love huh?" I turned around and gave him a hug. "Forget both of them, we can never forget the original Yasmin."
Yasmin is Justine's daughter and Omar, my father.

Everyone soon came in and we were eating dinner. I told my daddy why I was coming down here to live. "I thought you were gonna stop doing all of this Lele." I rolled my eyes. Here we go. I went upstairs. I didn't need a teacher, I needed a father.

"Gimme kiss." I laughed. We was in my room watching Jason's Lyric. "Kentrell move." He took his shirt off. "I'm tryna get my freak on like Jason." I checked my phone and read my messages.

LulSista💍
i'm inviting my friend over and i was wondering if you and the gang wanted to go to the movies with us?

BigSista💗
yeah we down
Delivered

"If you gettin' in the shower with me I advise you to come on while you bein nosy." We took a shower and got dressed. Waiting on everybody else, we decided to get high. "If a nigga nut in a girl tracks, do that mean she keepin track of his kids?" We was thinkin' for a while. "Yeah I think."

"So get high without us huh? Fuck y'all." I looked at Ben. "That's incest my guy." I patted his back and grabbed my keys to my Range Rover. I got like 5 different cars here. "Aye, my crew let's go." I said sounding like they mamas. "My mama name Mo'Nique not Sage nor Lesaé."

"Three I will drop yo ass off nih. Keep playin with me." Dream snickered. He whispered something in her ear causing her to blush and look out the window.

The movies wasn't packed at all. Only a few cars and people. Just the way I like it. As I got closer to Yasmin, I stopped dead in my tracks. Why my sister "friends" with this hoe? "Aye lil sis, what she doin here?" Yasmin looked confused. "Y'all know each other?" We nodded.

While we were watching the movie, Jania got up to "use the bathroom". She had just used it before the movie started. I got up to get me some more popcorn. I walked into the bathroom just in time to hear Jania conversation. "I told you to kill her not put her in a coma stupid."

"No, you can get Yas as soon as you kill Jaestiana." All I heard was my mama's name before I blacked out. I took my gun out my waist. The bathroom door opened and I aimed it at the white woman. "I advise you to take yo cracker ass back to yo movie." She backed out slowly.

I heard footsteps and Jania was leaving. She went outside behind the theater. I took the safety off and shot her in her head twice. "Stupid bitch." I made sure that there weren't any cameras.

"You good baby?" Kentrell asked me when I got back in my seat. "I killed Jania." He started looking uncomfortable when I said that. "Is there something you need to say?" "We'll talk about it later Lesaé." Oh he pissed cause I killed his lil hoe.

"Bet that up." With that, I got in my car and waited until everybody came to my car. They were quiet, I guess cause of me and Youngboy. This nigga supposedly wanna fuck with me so bad but still was with her this whole time. Think he finna play me? Bull fuckin' shit.

-Ybchick💍