6.

Ben10💚
"Say, pass the fuckin' blunt Kd." I mugged him.
"Get ya panties out a bunch nigga damn." I sucked my teeth and got on my phone. I just stared at the screen.

"Nigga you good?" Three came and snatched my phone out my hand. "Draco Lele's son?" Kd scrunched his face up. "Ain't no goodamn way." His mouth dropped and they both looked at me.

"Damn for you and Youngboy to be our bruddas y'all been keeping this shit a secret from us for two years?" I shook my head and went to they room. Dream and Noni was outside the door too.

"Did you know?" Noni looked at me with tears in her eyes. I rolled my eyes and knocked on the door. "C'mon Saésaé. Open up the door." I said softly. This shit hurting her. Nobody was supposed to know. Who in the hell put her business out like that?

The door opened slowly and her eyes were puffy. I walked in and hugged her. Yb sat on the bed with his head in his hands. She went beside him and hugged him. Noni scoffed. "Why y'all ain't tell us?" Strike one.

I could tell Saé wanted to snap but she was hurting so she let it slide. "Hello? We all been bestfriends since we were like 2. Why the fuck y'all ain't tell us?" Strike two.

"Sanonia shut the fuck up. They have they reasons." Dream scrunched her face up at Noni. "Nah fuck that. How the hell we ain't know you was pregnant? Is Draco even Trell's?" Strike three, YOU'RE OUT.

Sage blacked out and punched Noni dead in her shit. She kept punching her but Noni was gettin a couple of licks in too. It took all of us to get Sage off of her. "Dumbass bitch. Don't speak on shit you don't know about. You free to leave and Kentrell ain't payin' for shit. The fuck. I don't got to explain to none of y'all period the fuck." She yelled.

Sanonia looked at her with hurt and walked out the room with tears in her eyes. "Two 'friends' down, one to go." Sage mumbled. Yb grabbed her by her waist and hugged her. I ain't never seen them this hurt before.

Sage Lesaé Miller🦄
Everytime I'm happy. Something gotta pop up in the way. Lord please let me leave. Me and Kentrell were just holding each other. It's not that everybody found out, it's because of the way they found out. We planned on telling everybody two weeks before Kayden's birthday.

Kd went to open the door and Nisha walked in. She put Kayden down and tried to charge towards me until Joe snatched her up. "Bitch are you out of your damn mind?" She was hurt. I don't know why, her two years playin' mommy are up. "You just couldn't wait to release that shit huh?" She cried.

I scrunched my face up. "Say, what the fuck you talkin' bout? I ain't tell nobody. You the one fuckin' with the opps, you tell us stupid bitch." She got quiet then. That's all the confirmation I needed before I nodded my head, tying my hair up. I ATTEMPTED to run over to her but SOOOOMEBODY wanted to be Captain-Save-A-Hoe. "Calm down." He whispered in my ear.

I put my head on his chest. "Say, y'all give us a minute." Everybody walked out. "You good slatt?" I nodded. "You think this gon' affect our way of living?" He shook his head. "Nah, I can finally be out with my family. C'mere Draco"

(A/N: Taylin don't come into the book until Lesaé have him. ALL kids will be Lesaé's except Kam and Kamiri🤫 MY book MY decision)

"Da da" He held his arms up. I smiled at the sight. He then reached for me. "Hey mommy's baby." Then there was a knock on the door. Trell went to open the door while me and Draco played with each other's hands. "Baby" I heard Kentrell yell.

I ran to the door and there he was getting handcuffed. "What he goin' to jail for?" The other officer pushed me "Aye don't be puttin' yo fuckin' hands on ha." The one that had Kentrell in handcuffs looked at me. "He's getting arrested for the murder of Jania Jackson."

What the fuck...

I let Nisha take Kayden out for a while so I could figure out how to get Kentrell out this bs. "You good Lele?" Dream clung onto me. I nodded and laughed. "Ya think I should go live and explain my story?" She nodded.

I went live and even let people join. They were saying things like "I understand why you did it" "Parenting at 16 aint easy as people make it look" "You doing amazing sweetie".

"Let me tell y'all why I hid this from everyone and the little thing about Kentrell getting locked up. Me and the gang been holding each other down since DIAPERS. Well, we met Sononia when we turned 2-"

ybxsae dang Sononia now🤨

"Hell yea. Girl had me fucked up. So it was Kentrell birthday. We decided to get DUMB high. One thing led to another, we ended up having sex. Two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant. It had to be Kentrell's cause ya know, I let him take my virginity. Mane, after I had Draco I had hella thought running through my mind. 'How you gon' take care of him?' 'What about school?' 'What if ian cut out fa' dis.' All types of shit. So I told Kentrell all about my thoughts and he was getting upset. We made the decision for Nisha to claim him as hers until we had the perfect time to tell everybody. Nobody knew except my family and his family. Gang ain't even know."

nbakd2x Which is foul aab😔 you was becomin my blood mane 😒
nba_selfpaid thought we was gettin closer

"Kd and Boomer, y'all just ain't understand. Now about the Kentrell thing."

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair which I needed to get done because of Kentrell.

janiaabaniaafp Kentrell killed her period💯
sage.lesae "I said Kentrell, I bet you can't kill me. I bet you can't kill me" ☠️

Okay now any other time I would be cracking the fuck up at that, but this ain't no joking matter.

"Kentrell did not kill her. We was waiting on her ass to come back after she said she was going to the bathroom."

At court...

"So I got up looking for her to see if she was still in there. But on the way to the restroom, she was down the hall towards the exit. I followed then I heard gunshots. I went to see where they were coming from but it was too late. She got shot in her head." Crying fake ass tears, I looked around the room. They asses was buying it too, GIVE ME MY EMMY BITCH.

"Your honor, my client has just informed that he was not Mirandized." She looked at the police officers. "You forgot to Mirandize him?" The fat police officers looked over my way. I glared and they gulped. "You see-" She cut them off.

"I don't wanna hear it. All charges for Kentrell Gaulden are dropped. And don't let me see you in here again." I got up from the stand and went to hug him.

Soon as we walked out the courthouse, there paparazzi was. "Youngboy is it true that Lesaé is the actual mother of Kayden?" My heart started beating faster and I was getting dizzy.

"Lesaé are you Kayden's mother?" I couldn't walk straight and all types of light was blinking in my direction. "Aye yo y'all back the fuck up." I heard Kentrell yell. "Slatt you good?" "Baby talk to me" "Ba-" That was all I heard until I seen pitch black.