3.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden😈
Hell yeah I was mad that she killed Jania. That's one of the reasons why me and Lesaé can't be together. She a hothead. No remorse, no hesitation. Her daddy taught her that shit. He a druglord, that's why she is the way she is.

"Say, y'all good?" Ben had spoke him. He ain't the type to hold his tongue for nobody.

"Yeah." I looked at Lesaé and her eyes were dark. She know I'm pissed cause I rarely call her by her middle name. It's always Sage and she'll either call me Desean or Youngboy.

"Bestie?" She stopped at the red light and looked at Dream through the rearview mirror.

"Text me." She nodded and continued driving.
When we got home, she got out slammed the door.

The fuck she so mad for? I'm the one that should be mad. Shouldn't I?

I followed her to her room only to get the door slammed shut in my face. "Open this damn door." I banged on her door. 

Yasmin came out her room and looked at me. "Nigga its 2 in the mornin'. Shut the fuck up." How the hell she get home? More importantly when?

"Say mane, how and when you get here?" She looked in her room and ran back in it. I ran after her.

"Yasmin on Sherhonda if its a lil nigga in there I'ma fuck you and that nigga up." I banged on the door some more.

I felt arms pulling me. I looked at Lesaé and followed her into her room. "Now you ready to talk?"

I looked at what she was wearing. Beige tank top with burgundy shorts. I shook my head. "Why you kill her?" She started chuckling.

"I have my reasons." She smiled. See what I mean? Everything a joke with her ass.

Sage Lesaé Miller🦄
Ya damn right I was laughing. Could've sworn my daddy name was Marcus Omari Miller. Youngboy always saving his hoes. One of the reasons we not together now🤷🏽‍♀️.

"What was the reason?"

"Nigga you not Cardi B. Two, I don't gotta explain myself to y-"

"You want some head?" He caught me off guard. I mean nigga since you offering.

I smiled and nodded.

"Lay yo ass down. Always got a fuckin' attitude."

45 minutes later...

This nigga was forreal playin' with me. He would NOT let me cum for shit.

"All you gotta do is tell me why you killed her baby."

"Fuck it." I mumbled. "She was plottin' on my ma and Yasmin."

"See that's all you had to say." He then headed back down south and used his tongue and mouth.

I eventually came and we got up to clean ourselves. He threw the towel in the dirty clothes bin and cuddled up with me.

"Ya happy now?"

I nodded and went to sleep.

Next day...

"Aw how cute." All types of flashes were going off. I looked at the time. 7:26 AM

I grabbed my gun. "Y'all got 2 seconds to get out my room or we makin' a early ass trip to the hospital."

"You ain't bout it." I nodded and shot Kd in his arm.

He screamed causing my mommy and daddy to run in here.

My daddy looked at me. "I gotta put you in anger management."

"But I'm not angry." They all looked at me crazy including an now awake Kentrell.

"Okay so we just gon ignore my slime leg leaking?" He said with his raspy voice. Shit was sexy as fuck.

I shrugged. "I ain't goin'. I'll see y'all when y'all get back." They walked out talking under their breaths. "SPEAK THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

"STUPID ASS BITCH." -Dream

"I HOPE SOMEBODY KIDNAP YO ASS" -Kd

"NO WONDER YOU BE SO MAD, YB AINT DICK YOU DOWN." -Ben

"I OUGHTA SHOOT YO ASS." -Yb

"YA MAMA SHOULDVE SWALLOWED YOU" -Three

"I SHOULDVE WORE A CONDOM" -Marcus

"SUCK MY DICK" -Babyjoe

"Y'all mad asses." I laughed and went back to sleep.

"Kentrell move." He wanted my phone cause it kept blowing up. "Just give it here and you free to go.

"No" He nodded and tackled me on the floor, knocking my phone out my hand.

"Oh word? Who this Nas nigga is?" Why it matter? Is what I wanted to say...

"A nigga named Nas duh." See this nigga dumb.

BadLulSaé😍👅
im down for whatever🤣ian seen you in years my guy☹️

NasFineAss😍🦄
stop frontin' yo move. you just seen me 2 days before yo gang came and got you from Brooklyn.

BadLulSaé😍👅
hop off her shit before i put one in yo fitted 🙂 -The nigga that's bout shit he say💯

He gave me back my phone and I read the messages. I looked up to see him gone.

#Slatt💗🐍💍
don't be leaving me alone unannounced Mr.Potato head☹️

#Slatt🦄❤️
yo nigga Nas ain't there? dang what a shame
Read 12:08pm

I left him on read. I'm tired of the shenanigans. We not together so it really shouldn't matter who I fw. He fw different females on a daily 🙄.

#Slatt🦄❤️
read now shawty?
Sage stop frontin' yo move
yo lil ass over with
stop
fuckin
playin
with
me
oh so now im on delivered
bet
Delivered

I heard running. Oh shit. I hopped out that motherfuckin window so fast. I got into my Bentley truck and went to Wendy's.

#Slatt🦄❤️
hoppin out windows huh?
forgot about that tracker i see😈

#Slatt💗🐍💍
i hate you with a serious ass passion.
anyways
my birthday comin up, what ya gettin me?

#Slatt🦄❤️
a casket

#Slatt💗🐍💍
for what? 😐

#Slatt🦄❤️
cause thats where you gon be at if you keep fuckin with me.
Delivered

See what I mean? This finna be a long week. Pray fa me.

-YbChick💍