4.

Sage Lesaé Miller🦄
"You gon stop." I rolled my eyes.

"No the fuck." I bust out laughing.

He nodded his head and threw me in the pool.

We all decided to swim in the pool today. I kept pouring ice on the boys and Riq got fed up and threw me in there.

"Riq" I whined. This about to be a whole procedure to go through. Wash, grease scalp, brush, deep condition, and twist. I need a new brother.

"I told yo ugly ass to stop." I scrunched my face up.

"My daddy name Marcus though." Just to get ice thrown on me, I looked in the direction it was comin from.

I nodded my head. "I bet you ain't gettin' no cookie tonight."

"Sage I was just playin'. Man c'mere." He grabbed me by my waist putting my back into his front. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Move Desean." Actress OKURR. But in all honesty, I was crying REAL nigga tears forreal.

"What y'all did to my baby?" My fine ass mommy came downstairs. "Oou mami you fine." I said with my Cuban accent coming out.

She twerked on me and I twerked along with her. "Stop encouraging her to gyrate." I smirked. "Mane pops if only you knew the stuff her and you-." I quickly covered his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up Pepe the frog." Everybody started geeking. Boomer was rolling on the ground and ended up rolling in pool.

My daddy looked at me and raised a eyebrow.

"Which one of these niggas you fuck with Mariana?" He calls me Mariana because apparently I act just like my mom. Her nickname Sky because she LOVES the color of the sky.

My daddy gave her that nickname and now everybody and they mama call her that.

"None of them Omari."

He snapped his head to me so quick. "Sage Lesaé Miller I will beat yo ass keep playin with me. I'll throw yo ass to Canada."

"But-"

"But nothing. Better do what ya daddy say." I stuck my middle finger up at Kentrell. He licked his lips.

"Put yo tongue back in yo mouth. This him Lele?" I raised my eyebrow. "Hm?" He nodded.

"Fuck her over if you want to nigga." See my daddy ain't no big time drug dealer or any of that other bs them girls' fathers involved in. He actually works and GRINDS for his shit. Lemme rephrase that for you, GOT SOMETHING GOIN' ON IN HIS LIFE. Full-time lawyer🤷🏽‍♀️.

"I'll fuck her while she bent over." Kentrell smirked then after a good 10 seconds his eyes widened and he ran.

We laughed and went inside while Kentrell and my father was playin hide and seek.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden😈
"Mane come on Marc. You know I was just playin'." He was on the other side of the pool and I swear it felt like I was on the basketball court.

"MaNe Co-." Sage saved my life. "When y'all done playin hide and go seek, Kentrell we watching a movie upstairs and daddy, my mommy waiting upstairs for you🙄"

She winked at me. "I seen that Miller." She scrunched her face up. "Do this look like a game to you?" He walked back in the house muttering under his breath. "Speak the fuck up" She yelled.

She heard loud thumping so she ran and jumped over the fence. "Where she go?" I shurgged and went in with the gang.

"What you did to my bestfriend?" Dream said damn near in tears. "The fuck you crying for?" The attention was her and she quickly wiped her tears.