Homecomings

It just started snowing as the concert ended. The wind picked up and brushed against my bare skin. After a long year, I've forgotten how cold it can get in Korea. "Come on guys, lets head back to the hotel. I didn't think winter would come so soon and I didn't bring a jacket." Ho-seok runs up and puts his arms around me. "Aww you want to leave so soon? The night is still Hyung" he said, smirking. "You think you're funny, but you're not." Taehyung walks past, messing up Ho-seoks hair. Another gust of wind nips at my face, freezing the sweat on my forehead leftover from our performance. I rub my hands together and place them on my cheeks. "Please, I'll buy everybody a round another night. I'm freezing and would like to go home." After a bit of coaxing, everyone piles into the van.

The sounds around me faded as I stared out of the window of the van, arms wrapped around my body as I tried to warm up. I think to myself; It'll be so nice to be home, we've been on the road so much this past year and so busy that I feel like i don't actually get to spend time with the group. All of a sudden my stomach growls and I'm pulled out of my trance. "Yoon -gi, you sound hungry" Jin says with a smile. "Yeah I'm always starving after we get done performing." I place my hands on my stomach. "Well when we get home I'll fix you up something real nice to eat." Jin winks and turns his head to talk to Jungkook. Why did he look so excited when he said that? And what was that wink for?

Everyone barreled through the door of the high rise apartment, tossing their bags aside and scattering throughout the rooms. I placed my bag by the stairs and headed toward the kitchen. "Someone order a pizza!" Tae yelled from somewhere upstairs. Jin is already in the kitchen spreading some peanut butter on bread. "Well if we're also going to eat pizza, then I'll just give you a snack" Jin hands me a peanut butter sandwich. I take it from him and bow slightly. Walking into the living room I see Nam-joon, he is spread out over the smaller sofa, arm over his face. His chest is rising and falling rhythmically with every breath he takes. I don't know how he does it, but I envy how fast he can fall asleep. I sit down on the larger sofa and turn on the TV. Jin follows and takes a seat right next to me. "I'm glad you convinced everyone to come home. It's nice to finally hang out in our own place for once." Jin bites into his sandwich. "Yeah its nice to just come home and relax for once, rather than always being on the road." I start to bring the sandwich to my mouth to take a bite but a little glob of peanut butter lands on the inside of Jin's knee, just below his shorts. Instinctively I bend over and lick it up.

My eyes widen, I realize what I'm doing. I sit straight up and look away blushing. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that!" I can feel my heart racing, is he going to hit me? I have this weird feeling, maybe I'm a little excited? No that cant be right, there's no reason why I should feel this way. I glance at him, his head is back, eyes closed and he's biting his lip. "No worries," he sits up a little straighter, spreading his legs a bit and adjusting his belt line. I look down, his bulge hasn't always looked that big has it? "but you missed a little bit."

Jin's hand grabs the back of my head and forces my face down to his inner knee where I dropped the peanut butter. My eyes close as suck the rest of the peanut butter off of his leg, making tiny circles with my tongue to make sure theres nothing remaining. My head is spinning, his legs are so smooth, my body is starting to feel hot. "T-there I think I got it all..." I start to sit up but Jin grabs a finger full of peanut butter from his sandwich and spreads it up his thigh under his shorts. "I still see some right there." He points to his leg and sticks his finger in his mouth, sucking the rest of the peanut butter off of it. Getting off the couch, I squat down in front of him. What in the world is happening right now? Nam-joon is not even 5 feet away! What if he wakes up and sees us? Jin's hand forces my face close to his thigh again. I push his shorts up as high as I can and start licking up the peanut butter. Jin gives me a breathy moan. Lick the line up his thigh as high as I can go. " I think theres still more but its too far under your shorts" I blush. Jin looks down at me and smirks.

"Well, we'll just have to fix that."