Push

Back at the bunker you immediately ran to your room as soon as the groceries were put away. The guys watched you pretty much throw everything into the cabinets and fridge. Sam even opened the fridge to check the eggs, worried you had broken them. Once they heard your door close Dean walked over to the fridge and grabbed a beer. Popping off the top he leaned against the counter and took a sip. "Sammy what did you think of that guy, I don't know about you but I got a bad vibe. I don't think he should be around Y/N."

Sam grinned and began walking towards the door, "Really Dean, you don't trust a guy who was her best friend to be around her. Seems to me like your just jealous." He walked out of the kitchen and towards the library. Dean called after him, "Whoa now hang on," he took off after his brother and followed him into the library. Sam sat at one of the long tables and opened his laptop. Dean came into the room and sat across from him. 'Nobody said anything about being jealous. Hes a stranger, how do we know he's not possessed and looking to hurt her? Or maybe he's still human but still wants to hurt her? I'm just being a concerned friend." Dean took a sip of his beer and nonchalantly leaned back in his chair.

Seeing his brother act like this made Sam grin and shake his head. "Dude, you got it bad. Why don't you just tell Y/N your in love with her and get it over with. Trust me, shes into you too." Sam knew how Dean felt about you, but he also knew you were in love with Dean too. But your reasoning for not telling Dean was a little different than his. You'd never actually been in a relationship. 

Most men were intimidated by you or only viewed you as "one of the guys" so you never actually got to experience what it was like to be loved. Guys didn't fight for your attention or hit on you very often. After a while you just assumed you weren't the type of girl men fell for, especially men like Dean. For now you just decided to wait and let fate run its course, one day it would happen for you. Besides, Dean saw you as a little sister like Sam did and nothing more.

Dean shook his head "No Sammy, I've told you before Y/N doesn't feel that way about me so just drop it okay." He stood up and headed towards his room. Sam couldn't help but feel a little sad that you were both obviously meant for each other, but neither of you could see what was right in front of you. Maybe you both just needed a little push, he thought. And maybe that pushes name was Jordan.