Bullshit chapter one

My name is Kalina Botev. I'm a Bulgarian criminal. I love my job, and I'm so fucking good at it. But one drunken mistake is the real reason I'm in Litchfield. I'm a strong girl, I have to be. And one punch to a guys face breaking apart his jaw has landed me into a minimum security prison. Especially because I put on such an innocent act in court. I've got millions to my name and a deposit set up for every two weeks of 200$ and today to top all this fuckery off, I'm surrendering so they don't prolong my sentence.

"Alright....Bota...botuuu...uh", the female guard stumbles. "Botev, is how you say it", I correct. "Yeah Botev, come with me, stripping time", she informs. Well at least somebody is gonna be seeing these waxed legs for the last time in five years. As I strip, squat and cough, the dumb pig gives me my clothes. I walk outside with a bag full of shit. A pillow and hygienic items. I climb into the van to sit in the back beside a Latino girl. During the ride, the driver couldn't shut up about some wedding. The way there took so fucking long due to that cunt. As we arrived the driver showed us a little bit around and to our bunks. "Chapman Botav"- "Botev", I correct. "Botev and Diaz this is your stop", she lets us in. As she talks to the blonde chick I roll my eyes. This is prison, don't look so fucking scared. All the girls start talking but I tune them out. "Hey you! Yeah the bo-no-Botev!", some blonde with a huge messy wad of hair yells at me. "Did you need something?", I fire out. "Wow little lady, we just wanted to say hi, introduce ourselves", she talks to me civilly. Not wanting to make enemy's just yet I speak, "My name is Kalina, I'm Bulgarian. In here for....", I start to laugh. "Well let's say..the only thing they're ever gonna catch. Technically I should be in here for a very long time but..5 years. Not bad", I tell the girls. Then some buzzer goes off. "Stand besides your bunks. They gonna count us", the old lady with blue eyeshadow states. I do as directed, twice in a row, since this prison is a joke. I could literally escape tonight but I don't want much attention on me. No doors from my past can be opened for now. "Dinner time!", one of the old lady's says with joy. "It's 4:30!", the new blonde one states. I decided on making a friend. One that I could use as a mule for the next bit. Chapman to be specific. As we got our food she looked like she was disgusted. As we sat down with the blonde one with the crazy hair, Chapman told me I think it was Nicki or something. I started to eat. This food was not that bad. I was expecting something gross. It was a nice 7/10. I could eat this everyday for the next five years I think. My horrible joke makes me smile on the outside. "Oo cute girl got some pearls", nicki says. I raise an eyebrow. I mean hers aren't completely fucked up. As a lady comes to our table she starts to ask our names. "Botev", I gladly tell her before Nicki. "Botev", she repeats. "I can't believe how beautifully you says it. All the white accent to it makes it seem so boring", I tell her happily. Her Russian accent gives me life. She smiled and slid over a yogurt. "Thank you", I say to her. As she gives everyone but Chapman a yogurt, one girl comes over asking for one. But red needed something first. But the girl went away with saying "I'm working on it", while walking away. "How hard is it to get a fucking board when you work in wood shop?!", she states. Then slides a yogurt over to Chapman. She thanks her for the yogurt. "This food is disgusting!", Chapman says. Everyone goes silent. "You've got to be kidding me?! I like it!", I state. The girls remain silent and I can feel the oh fuck come from everyone. "So..uh Chapman we forgot to tell you. Red here is the chef..", nicki says. And I love this woman even more, she can cook with what she's got. "Fuck....I'm sorry", Chapman says. Yeah that ain't gonna do shit. This ain't kindergarten. I need a new friend.

For the rest of the evening I laid in my bunk. I had noticed Diaz and some C.O. Had been flirting. He even gave her gum. As the lights go out Chapman still is still acting like a puss and everyone needed to comfort her. It's not like you're innocent sweetie, and beside you're here for 15 months not years. What a little bitch.

    As the lights turn back on my eyelids shoot open. I hope breakfast will be as good as dinner. As I walk to the kitchen Chapman trails like a little puppy. As I get my breakfast consisting of a waffle, juice and some eggs, Chapman gets a special tray. I don't have a good feeling about that food. As we sit down I start to smell a familiar metallic smell. And it's coming from Chapman's food. I'd be dumb if I didn't know what was happening in my profession. As she opens the tinfoil I notice a white string coming from it. Holy fuck red put a tampon in her food. As Chapman opens it, it was exactly what I thought. As she starts to freak out, she runs out of there. I quickly down my eggs in a waffle taco and drink my juice before trying to see if I can find her. As I leave the cafeteria I heard a small noise, which sounded like a scream. I found Chapman before any C.O. could and found her with an old friend.

Alex Vause.

Fuck.

1014 words
Leave me a comment if you wanna guess Kalina's job before Litchfield. I left some big hints and no it's not vampire for anybody who's seen the vampire diaries. I did use nina dobrev as I visual, and wanted to make her seem more realistic by saying she was Bulgarian. It is an actual illegal job.

Xoxo Katie