Chapter 4

~Ashton's POV~ 

 It's been 9 hours. 

fucking hours.

9 hours since fucking Olivia rejected me.

Who rejects me?!

Apparently Olivia does. This is so new to me. No girl has ever rejected me. How is it that the new kid rejects the most popular guy at school? I mean, I'm irresistible. Well, I thought so, until Olivia had to FUCKING reject me! 

That moment was so humiliating, I couldn't even think properly. The way she said "I'd rather you stay, than kiss you." made me feel... hurt. Hurt! HURT! 

I'd never forget that moment. But I'll promise myself this; 

Olivia fucking Coleman will fall in love with me.

I remember minutes ago, I had followed her on Instagram. And after minutes... and minutes... I still had no follow from her. Is she blind, or something?

"Ugh!!!!!!!" I yell-groan, kicking my seat. 

Ow, ow, ow...

I hold onto my bare foot. I can't believe I forgot that I wasn't wearing any slippers... nor socks! 

I start to get a phone call;

MICHAEL

"Yo! What do you want?" I answer.

"So, I met that Olivia girl. She's got a nice ass. Still can't believe she shot you down!"

"Stop reminding- Wait, did you just say she had a nice ass?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Why? Are you jealous?"

"Name one reason why I'll be jealous."

"She shot you down, but she talked to me." 

"That's not even a proper reason."

"Whatever. But seriously! Her ass is.. like... Kabloom, big!" 

"I feel uncomfortable talking about her ass."

"Oh really? I remember before you were talking about how big a girl's boobs were." 

"Okay, don't need to remember that. Worst night of all times."

"Well, what are you gonna do about Olivia?"

"Well, I don't care about her... really..."

"Don't lie to me now, Ash."

"I'm not lying! Honest.. I'm just gonna make sure she falls in love with me, then I'm going to leave her, and she'll sound like a whimpering puppy."

"Good luck on that. But damn, seriously, her ass is so.. damn."

"Don't you have a fucking girlfriend, dude?!" 

"Yea, Madi. What about her?"

"So, you're talking about a different girl's ass, when you have a girlfriend?! Are you two even in a serious relationship?"

"... Y-Yeah. Of course, we are."

"You stuttered. You fucking stuttered. What are you keeping from me?"

"I- I didn't stutter!"

"You did, and just did. Now, stop fucking lying to me, you little fuck." 

"I like Madi. A lot, okay? That's all you should know."

"Alright. Fine. Hey, do you know what happened to Luke today? Was he sick, or something?"