Chapter 53

~Olivia's POV~ 

9: 09 PM.

I still can't stop thinking of what Luke said. It's probably just a prank, or dare, or something. Because I know that he loves Nashira. He wouldn't do that to her... would he? -Stop! 

I can't keep on thinking like this about my friends.

Suddenly, I get a phone call from Ashton. I answer, right away, since I was already holding onto my phone.

"Hi, Ashton."

"Hi, love. Did anything interesting happen today?" 

"Um... No. Not really. Erm, how about you?" 

"Oh nothing.. So... the band's going on tour with One Direction, officially. How exciting." 

"You sound uninterested.." 

"I just don't really wanna be with Luke, to be honest." 

"Wait, why?"

"Oh, I don't know. I was hoping you'd tell me. -Well, I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you later, or tomorrow, love." 

"Oh... Okay, bye." 

And then, he hung up.

Does he know about what Luke said? Well, he probably does... And I should admit it to him. But of course, he should know that Luke was probably just joking.

Was he? 

Wait, what am I saying, of course he was...

Right? 

Fuck.

I decided on calling Luke to clear this shit up.

"Yellow!" 

"Green. Okay, well, about the call earlier.."

"Yes, about that. Um... I'll talk to you later. I don't wanna talk about the past. Goodbye." 

He hangs up, all of my thoughts suddenly change.

If he was lying about what he said a few hours ago, he would've told me he was just joking...

~Luke's POV~ 

Calum's an ass, sometimes. But he's my best friend, so... I'll just have to deal with his attitude, that I love.

No, I'm not gay. 

No, I have no problem with gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and those stuff. I'm completely supportive of whatever gender people like. 

I just can't believe that I'm not allowed to tell Olivia it was a dare. My mom has always told me lying is bad... Yet, I still do it. I shouldn't have joined that truth or dare shit

~Ashton's POV~ 

"Six weeks since I've been away
And now you're sayin' everything has changed
And I'm afraid that I might be losing you
And every night that we spend alone
It kills me thinking of you on your own
And I wish I was back home next to you

Oh, everyday
You feel a little bit further away
And I don't know what to say

Are we wasting time
Talking on a broken line?
Telling you I haven't seen your face in ages
I feel like we're as close as strangers
Won't give up
Even though it hurts so much
Every night I'm losing you in a thousand faces
Now it feels we're as close as strangers." I mumble the words of the newly written song. This song is gonna be one of those continuation ones. I'm gonna be writing this song in my perspective because, obviously, I wouldn't know what exact stuff goes in her head.  

I so fucking miss Olivia.

When I go on tour with One Direction for their Where We Are tour, I'm gonna beg them to go to Vancouver.

The question is...

What is the band going to sing?

~*~

*A few days later* 

(A/N; hehe. I'm literally running out of ideas, whoops.) 

"Mail's here!" My mom yells, and I run down the stairs, resulting me into almost tripping over my own feet.

"Is there anything that says Modest! Management, or something?!" I ask, bumping into my mom, causing her to drop all the mail.

"Ashton, careful!" My mom gasps.

We both bend down to pick the mails up, and I rummaged through the ones I had in my hands. 

"Not it... Nope... Ugh, leave me alone Penelope... Un-needed mail... Billing things..." I mumble.

"Is this what you're looking for?" My mom smirks, waving the package.

'Holy shit, yes!" I grin, taking the package out of her hands.

I read the labelling; 

To: 5 Seconds Of Summer- Ashton Irwin
From: Modest! Management- Joan 

"Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom! This is it! This is the contract! I'm officially going on a fucking tour with One- fucking- Direction!" I take deep breaths, in order for me to not faint. 

I swear, if I wasn't taking these deep breaths, I would've fainted by now.

"So, what's in it?" My mom asks.

"Oh, I don't know, a contract?" I sarcastically say, laughing after.

"Hey, watch it. Or else no more tour for you." She jokes. 

"Poop. But I need to go to Calum's, and Michael's house so they can sign this too." 

"What about Luke?" 

"Right, Luke..  Mhm, sure, him too." I roll my eyes.

I don't want to be with Luke at the moment, but we're going on a fucking tour, so of course I'm going to need him to sign this contract. He's our lead singer. 

And I'm just the drummer. 

"Is there something you guys aren't telling me about? Did you and Luke get in a fight? Something you didn't tell me?" My mom frowns.

"I- um... What if I were to tell you... I have this friend..." I start.

"Uh oh." My mom says, sitting down on our couch.

"I have this friend who said that he loves Olivia, ever since he saw her. Should I be worried?" I puff my cheeks out.

"Luke said he's loved Olivia ever since he met her?" My mom clears up.

"Yeah, well, I heard him tell Olivia. That was when I was walking over to Calum's."

"So... You never got him to admit it to you? You guys never cleared everything up? Nothing... at all?"

"... No." I scratch the back of my head.

"Then go to his house, and talk about this damn situation!" 

~*~

I was now standing right in front of Luke's house, holding the package between my side and arm.

"I hope this was all worth it." I sigh.

I walk up to the door, and I ring the doorbell.

Ding Dong. 

Again.

Ding Dong. 

Again.

Ding Dong. 

"Ashton, what are you doing here?" Luke asks.

"Well, I want you to sign this contract for the tour, and I wanted to talk about your love for Olivia. I want you to tell the truth. And only, the truth." My jaw tightens at the words leave my mouth.