Chapter 60

~Ashton's POV~ 

Who the fuck is Cecelia, and why would she even message me? 

How'd she get my number?

You know what, it doesn't matter. 

She's fun to talk to. She sort of reminds me of O-.. Nope, not gonna say her name.

I decided on texting her again, since it just ended with Cecelia. 

A: Cecelia? Are you there?

No answer.

A: Cecelia?

A: Oh Ceciliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you're breakin' my heart, you're shaking my confidence daily.

C: Isn't that a song by The Vamps featuring Shawn Bændes?

A: Bændes... reALLY? But yes, I think, I don't know, I just heard this shit-song on the radio, and it just got stuck in my head. Plus it's a cool coinkindinky that your name is Cecelia, and this song has Cecilia in it, so yeah. Just a one letter difference.

C: Hey don't fuckin' swear. *laughing emoji*

A: Sowwy mummy.

C: How did this start, again? 

C: Oh, right. We should continue how earlier started. asHTON IRWIN, SEX GOD, PLEASE ME. I LOVE U. I WANT U TO KILL ME WITH YOUR SEXINESS. 

A: Well, I'm gonna go now... *dramatically backs away.*

C: Bæ

C: Bæ, please don't leave me.

C: I love you, bæ. Please don't leave me. I don't like being left by ones that I love. 

C: Bæeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Please. Please. I miss you. 

My eyes carefully scan the four messages, and I take a deep breath. 

I type; Olivia... I miss you too. 

But I quickly delete the message before I send it.

It's not the because I miss Olivia, it's just the fact that the way Cecelia was saying those messages. It felt as if Cecelia meant all those...

~Olivia's POV~ 

"Why did I just send that?" I start panicking. 

"Send what?" Dianne asks, taking her phone out of my hands. Her eyes widen, and I furrow my eyebrows in worry. "Olivia. This is... Oh god."

"Maybe he won't notice, right?" I say, giving myself hope.

"All we can do is hope." Dianne says.

~*~

*APRIL 25th 2014* 

It's already been a few months, and today is the first day of One Direction's concert. 

5 Seconds of Summer's first performance in front of hundreds of thousand of people.

I'm feeling so proud for them, already.

"How are you feeling, Liv?" Dianne gives me a weak smile, as she knows that it's their first performance.

"I'm alright. It's just... Gonna be hard when they come here in a couple of days." 

~Ashton's POV~ 

We were told to just wait backstage until the security guards showed us our dressing room.

This backstage isn't like all the other backstages. 

This one was furnished with fancy stuff.

Fur sofas, white carpets, a table filled with food.

Pizza, chips, chocolates, and even fried chicken. There was also quite a few water bottles.

"Mm, pizza..." Michael moans, as his eyes linger around the pizza slice on a paper plate of a security guard.

"When are they showing our dressing room? There's a lot of security guards, and-" Calum complains and stops completely.

"Why'd you-..." Luke starts, but stops also, as soon as he looks at the direction of where Calum was looking.

Michael, and I both look at their direction, and we see the One Direction boys.

Liam was shirtless, and his pants were just right. 

Harry had his skinny jeans on, and his shirt was the usual black top he wears.

Niall had his white muscle tee, and also his skinny jeans. 

Louis was wearing his long sleeve shirt, and his pants were just right.

And Zayn was wearing a baseball tee, and just like Liam and Louis, his pants were also just right.

"Hey! You guys are here!" Harry grins, giving each of us a hug.

"I hate this band. I wanna join yours. Is there a sign up sheet?" Niall laughs. His comments made all four of us- Luke, Michael, Calum, and I- laugh.

"Well, the concert is going to start in about an hour, so if you guys want, we can show you your dressing rooms. Our security guards are busy outside, trying to keep the crazy fans from getting inside." Liam offers.

"Yeah, sure." Michael answers for all of us. "But first... can I have some pizza slices?"

"Yeah, sure. Of course. All these foods are for all of us. So take as much as you want." Zayn smiles. 

God, I may sound like a girl because of this, but damn... The girls are right, Zayn's smile is majestically beautiful.

"Sweet!" Michale grins, taking four slices of pizza.

"That's a lot." I laugh.

"Ashton speaks!" Louis grins.

"Wait, before you guys show us our dressing room, how'd you find out about us?" I ask.

"Well, Niall love you guys a lot." Zayn says.

"Yeah, but how'd Niall find out about us?" Calum asks.

"Videos on YouTube." He shrugs, chuckling.

"And I was the one who told our manager to invite you on tour. One of our fans kept tweeting to us saying Invite 5SOS to be in your next tour! Please! And Niall and I talked about it with Harry, Zayn, and Liam. And here you are." Louis answers.

"Enough chit chat. We all need to prepare for the show, so we need to get moving." Liam says, smirking. "Follow me."

We do as he says, and about two minutes later, we're standing in front of a door with a star and the words "5 Seconds of Summer" written on it. 

"It may look small, but it's actually huge." Harry smirks as soon as he finished saying that sentence. "I'm sorry, my mind has been corrupted by my fellow brothers here." He chuckles.

"Thank you." I smile at them.

"For what?" Zayn asks.

"For inviting us on tour with you guys. For letting us be your opening act. For letting our dreams come true. This whole thing is unbelievable. I never thought this day would come true, and it did. Thanks to you guys. I'm- We're going to have the best months spending it with you guys." 

"Oh my god. This isn't the type to get emotional." Luke sniffs. 

"I agree. We're supposed to be hyped for the concert in less than an hour, not in the verge of tears." Zayn laughs, wiping his eyes, careful to not make it noticeable.

"First group hug, anyone?" Harry smiles, his arms wide.

I grin, and I run up to his arms, wrapping it around him, and Luke joins, then Zayn, then Liam, then Michael, then Calum, and lastly Louis and Niall.

"This is probably already the beginning of a new friendship." I hear Niall mumble onto my shoulder.

"I love you guys, but in a friend way." I chuckle, laughing.