4

Your POV
My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and saw the notification.

       Zeren泽仁 has posted a new picture

I didn't want to see it but my hands had minds of their own and clicked the notification, showing a picture of him and Lewen with caption 'Love you ♡'. Tsk, such fakes.

"Ughh! What the heck! " my sudden outburst scared Chengcheng and he came over to see what was on my phone. He sighed and just kept quiet, he probably knew I would have shouted at him if he said anything.

I pulled his wrist to get him near me, "just take 1 picture with me, okay? " He was probably startled as we don't really do skinship but he didn't protest against me.

Click! *
The picture looked really nice if I actually payed attention to it, but all I could think of was posting it on my SNS this instant. The caption Zeren put with his post was like some kind of drug that had taken over me. I picked a nice filter and captioned  my post with 3 hearts (♡♡♡).

Chengcheng peered over my shoulder and chuckled seeing me this frustrated. He was really tall, like I would call it paranormal to be 180cm+ considering I was already 170cm which I would call abnormal.

"OK, done! What do you think? " I asked.

"I think I should thank Zeren, you hated taking selfies of yourself and would only take them with me if I pleaded. " he joked.

"But why 3 hearts?"

"Because... "

A/N:
AYEEEE cliffhanger for y'all ;)
I can't and dont want to sleep so here's me updating at 1am